Mermaid Hunt

Unedited And short for a reason

Narrative~

"Yes dude I woke up and she was gone." Stiles says getting into his Jeep and pulling out of his driveway. "Yeah I'll look for a scent okay." Scott says from the other line before hanging up.

"Anything ?" Stiles asks hopping out of his Jeep. "No nothing." Scott says as he smells the air suddenly. "I got it, I got her scent." He replies.

"Turn left." Scott says as Stiles does so. Scott head is sticking out the Jeep window smelling the air like a dog. Stiles would laugh but more important things are going on right now. "Make a right up here." Scott says as Stiles does. "We're heading for the outskirts of town now Scott." Stiles says glancing at Scott before looking back at the road, slamming on his breaks suddenly. Victoria stands there head down, barefoot covered in mud before looking back up. Her eyes are a bright silver her teeth elongated into sharp points, like razors. Her nails are long, longer than Scott's claws. And she hisses out like a screeching sound causing Scott and Stiles to cover their ears. Looking back up she's gone and Stiles and Scott look at each other.

"She's running rampant through the woods ?" Victoria's aunt asks them both with a scowl on her face. "If we don't stop her and get her under control before this gets out of hand, the mermaid hunters will be here to take her out." Selene replies getting out a silver hair piece. Pushing a piece on the hair piece it transforms into a trident. The boys step back and look up at her. "Woah." They both whisper out as Selene twirls it with her hands before making it into a hair piece again sticking it into her braided hair.

       Coughing Victoria is back to normal as an Arrow sticks out of her shoulder. Turning around she hears the sounds of crunching leaves as a person approaches. He's tall as she looks up to him, yet she can't see him. Standing she shuffles back grasping her shoulder pulling out the arrow with a scream. Screaming again another one pierces her abdomen, getting shot again one hits her in the leg. "Stop !! Please Stop !!" She screams crying as the male lowers his weapon approaching her.

     "Toby ?" She whispers as Toby takes his cross bow hitting her over the face with it knocking her out.

//////////////////////////////

It's getting crazy guys

Whose Toby  ? And how does she know him ??

Give me your best guesses in the comments.