Season 2: Marrows mean Everything

Unedited

Victoria~

Sitting in silence I look up at my aunt after I explained everything. My aunt looks at Stiles then at me. "Stiles you need to go." My aunt says causing my eyebrow to raise, Stiles and I making eye contact. "Why?" We ask at the same time and glance at each other before looking back up to my aunt. "Because I need to speak with her in private, and you don't need to be here when I do, because both of you being told the information together, I don't know how you'll both respond." She replies and I look at Stiles. "Go to your Jeep okay, I'll be there soon." I say when he sighs and stands. "I get it, the whole mermaid code and everything, but I'm her marrow or whatever and I should be here." He says sarcastically which causes me to roll my eyes.

"Just let me explain it to her first, then she can be the one to break the news." My aunt says opening up her front door. Stiles looks back at me while I offer a small smile. "Go I'll be there shortly." I reply as he nods exiting the apartment.

Closing the door my aunt walks back over to me. "Your hearing voices, your eyes are glowing, because your Siren senses something you don't yet, stay on guard, she's trying to warn you." She says when I raise my eyebrows. "And stiles couldn't have stayed back and listened to this, it's not that bad ?"

"I'll get to that, the reason Stiles had to leave is because, well the bond between you is weakened, he can control you but it seems someone else is trying to take over." She says causing me to stand. "What do you mean ?"

"It's happened only once, but someone can take over you, if the other marrow isn't strong enough." She says walking over to her bookshelf taking out a book. Flipping it open she turns to a certain page and hands it to me.

Marrows

Marrows, are rare forms of humans, who are linked to a certain mermaid. Marrows are protectors of the mermaid. Marrows are emissaries to the mermaid, giving them guidance and wisdom. In some instances marrows, bond so strongly with the mermaid that a romantic connection is formed. When that is done a series of events take place.

First meeting, when a mermaid meets their marrow, a connection is formed. Instantaneously, the bond grows stronger between the two, till the thought of losing them, kills them from the inside out. Second, when the bond is made, they must complete the connection through blood bonding. With that they are able to understand each other completely, read each other's thoughts. Next is the physical bond when two bodies mold into one, completing the connection, bonding them for life.

Closing the book suddenly I look up at my aunt , "Are you serious ?!" "I just met him !" I shout causing my aunt to roll her eyes at me. "Keep reading."

Looking back down at the book, I open it continuing where I left off.

When that bond is complete the bond between Marrow and Mermaid cannot be broken. But, if the bond is not completed another marrow can take over the mermaid, although rare, with such instance this marrow can connect through skin contact, eye contact, or voice. Be careful of this marrow, only one true marrow will make the connection, a person of pure heart can save the mermaid, from the second marrow, a dark one.

Looking back up at my aunt, I shut the book silently setting it down beside me. Standing up I walk past her and to the door. "Victoria !" My aunt says suddenly looking back at me. "The reason your abilities are out of place is because, someone else has made a connection, your Siren is wanting to be released, don't let let yourself give in." "You being missing for five weeks, weakened yours and Stiles connection, make it stronger before it's to late." My aunt looks at me and I her before I nod.