Greetings to bleedings

Warning this contains swearing, violence, blood, and an abusive family relationship.

It was eight O'clock in the morning on a Saturday. Marcie sat in the kitchen, as she drank her cup of coffee, her usual aid to help her get up. Heading into the living room, she sat on the couch, and watched the morning news.

Gumball was sleeping on the right side of the couch, still wearing his normal clothes. Hearing the TV, he woke up sleepily, and let out a yawn. "Good morning." Marcie greeted. Gumball groaned, and turned to the other side, falling back asleep. "Not much of a morning person huh?" She let out a little laugh. 

After a few minutes, he finally got up, and let out another yawn. "Good morning." Marcie greeted again. "I'm pretty sure I heard you the first time." He replied, a little annoyed. Marcie giggled, as she got off the couch. "Are you hungry? I can make some pancakes if you want." "Eh.. Okay." Gumball shrugged a little, showing he was still a little tired. 

Marcie went to the kitchen, and began making the promised pancakes. Gumball sat upright, and began changing the channel on the TV, looking for something to watch other than the news. Marcie's phone rang on the coffee table, which was droning out the cartoon Gumball was watching that was about three bears. Annoyed, he looked over at the kitchen, but Marcie was quite busy at the moment. He then picked it up and answered it. 

"Yeah?" "Marcie?" Recognizing the voice from yesterday, he answered quietly. "Um.. Marcie can't come to the phone right now.. She's kinda busy.." "Wait who is this?" "A friend?.." He heard a sigh on the other end. "Can you tell her I'll be at the house in half an hour?" "Sure.." "Thanks." Gumball hung up, and put the phone back on the table.

Marcie came back, with a plate of three pancakes in her hand. "Did you answer my phone?" She asked. Gumball quietly nodded, hoping that he wasn't in trouble. "Well who was it?" "Your brother.. He told me to tell you that's he coming in.. Half an hour.." He replied. "Was he suspicious?" He shook his head no. "I just told him I was a friend." 

Marcie sighed in relief. "Okay then. Well, here's the pancakes." She gave him the plate with a fork, and sat back down on the couch. "So what are you watching?" She asked. "Just cartoons." Gumball answered, as he took a bite of the food. "Coming up next, The Amazing World of Gumball!"  His ears went up, as he heard what the announcer said.

Marcie looked at the TV with worry. Crap! Uh.. "Marcie?.." Responding to her name, she quietly turned to look at him. "Yes?.." "Was that my name they just said?.. And.. Why am I on there?.." 

She sighed, knowing she would have to explain. "I should of said this earlier but.." Marcie took a deep breath, preparing what to say, since this felt like telling a kid the Tooth Fairy wasn't real. "That's.. Your show."

Gumball's ears went back down, as he looked at her with confusion, worry, and hurt. "What.. What are you talking about?.." Marcie sighed again, knowing again that he wouldn't really understand. "You see, you're not really.. How should I say this.." She turned to the TV, watching the show's intro play. Marcie looked back at him, and finally had the courage to say it. "You're.. You're a cartoon character.." She said, finally getting the words out.

Gumball continued to look at her with confusion and hurt. "But.. I don't understand.. You can see me..." Marcie looked down. She wasn't prepared for that sentence. "Are.. Are you saying I'm not real?.." She noticed tears beginning to build up in his eyes. "Gumball, how exactly did you get here?.. Can you tell me?.." 

He sighed, and finally revealed the explanation. "I was having a normal day.. And.. Then it got weird.." Marcie turned to the TV, and noticed the episode playing was shown to be the same thing he was talking about. "First.. The car crashed, because all the other cars in the parking lot suddenly.. Drove into us.." She continued to watch the episode, which shown the cars driving into the station wagon, and landing them all in a pile. "Then everyone got mad at me.. Cause they thought it was because I was playing with the window.." The scene was shown on the TV as well.