Welcome!

Hello folks! Welcome to Real World's Realties! Allow me to explain.

This story was based on a question I had, which was 'What if there was another opening in the Void that lead to the real world?'. Sounds weird, I know. But it sounded like a good idea. So here we are! 

Before we get started, I just want to go over a few things.

This story is based somewhat on the canon in the beginning. The rest is goin' its own direction. However episodes usually are referenced.

YES THIS STORY USES OCS. The OC characters (main) are Marcie Williams, her parents (sometimes), the government guys (yeah the government is involved), and Gloop. (you'll see him in later chapters) Now let me quickly say, that NO they are not any of those cringe OCs or Mary-Sues, yada yada. They are normal people, and Marcie doesn't fall in love with the main character. NEIN! NONE OF THAT! Besides Marcie has her own BF anyway. :/

Also to clarify, the real world setting is Dennisville, Virginia. Why? Because the government part wouldn't make sense if it wasn't near Washington DC. 

And don't worry, this won't play out like any of those movies where cartoons are in the real world. (like Idk, The Smurfs movie or whatever) I'd like to keep it noncringy, thank you very much. (no offense to people who actually like those movies! I'm just sayin.)

Also, this fanfic has been somewhat rewritten from its original format due to, A: Cringy weird parts. B: A wee bit unrealistic. Okay B is a lie. This whole thing is pretty unrealistic. Oof. But yeah the original has weird moments, so I thought I would edit em' to make them better! Yay! (I guess)

I do not own Tawog! Cartoon Network, Time Warner Broadcasting, and Ben Bocquelet do. Not moi. I only own the OCs and concepts. :)

With all that said, enjoy the story!