[LIAD] Chapter 17.2

Start from the beginning

"I think your friend needs help." Sasuke whispered to Shion who looked behind her and stopped herself from eye rolling at the sight. "I knew it was a bad idea to bring him with us. Haru, come over here for a second. I need to tell you something." With that said, Nagachika's face lit up proceeding to politely peel himself off the clingy costumer and jog towards the pink ombre haired girl. 'Ugh, she ruined everything! That insolent brat!' Momiji exclaimed in her head while staring at the people in front of her. She was having the time of her life talking with the person she liked, but the girl had to butt in and steal her -or so she thought- soon to be lover.

"Thanks Shion. Finally I can breathe." Haru put a hand on his chest and sighed gratefully. "Well, seems like someone fancies you." She glanced at the tall male beside her who was about to say something, but paused and blocked a dagger with two fingers that was directed at his face. "It's an ambush. Unobore-san you have to stay close to Haru. He'll protect you. And you might want to close your eyes." Said girl ran besides the chocolate cherry color haired shinobi, clinging onto his once again.

"Guys, they seem to not have any knowledge about jutsus, this is not a fight like the last one but you still have to be careful. Their weapons might be coated with poison." Kakashi warned at the three while glancing at the numerous armed men in front of them.

The first one to engage in battle was Shion who threw a kunai with a string at a bulky man's forehead, instantly killing him. She tugged it back and leapt in the air avoiding a possible slash in the stomach by a colleague of the man she just killed.

She didn't want a slash on her stomach thank you very much. Kakashi already did the damage and that was more than enough for her. Sasuke then joined her and started to run towards a person who growled before raising both his arms to strike the genin with his chisa-katana only to be strike by Sasuke's kunai straight in the middle of his neck and forehead.

He tried to gasp before his eyes rolled back into his head and fell on the ground lifeless with blood pooling under him, the diameter of the imperfect circle steadily increasing.

Suddenly Sasuke stopped moving and closed his eyes. He felt a person running towards him and when he was about to strike, the black haired boy snapped his eyes open to reveal the Uchiha clan's dojutsu; the Sharingan with two tomoe.

He continued with attacking the opponents with the eye technique making it easier for him to charge towards them.

Shion saw a man creeping behind Sakura and threw a kunai towards him instantly killing him while dodging a shuriken performing a cartwheel backwards and landing on her feet.

She sighed and reached for her sword which was given by Zabuza and went into a 'ready' position, said object held in front of her with both hands, and perpendicular to the ground. She was no master at kenjutsu, but she was not an amateur either and was a decent fighter with the weapon giving the credits to Zabuza who was a pretty acceptable teacher.

She instantly blocked a blow that would have slashed her head in two placing her sword above her head and threw off the balance of the overweight bald man by kicking him in the stomach.

He stumbled a few steps behind and Shion took this opportunity to strike and pierced her sword through his stomach twisting it and then swiftly removing it from the man's gut.

She got distracted while looking at her teammates and sensei not sensing that the man laying on the ground beside her raised his machete and injured her on her upper left arm.

She jumped before turning around and slashing thief's chest. The pink ombre haired girl clenched her teeth and grunt at the injury inflicted before making a decision.