[LIAD] Chapter 14

13) Shion loves eating strawberry flavored yogurt and any food related to strawberries.

No one's POV

Every villagers were happily bidding the Genin team goodbye. Particularly speaking to a blonde jinchuuriki and Inari who were holding back their tears to look 'tough' to each other.

"Inari, don't cry. I promise you that I will visit sometimes and teach you awesome ninja moves dattebayo!" Naruto said comically, his voice wavering a bit. The young boy responded funnily and the people on the background were amused about the two's conversation.

Shion was gazing at the sky when someone put their hand on her shoulder. She looked at the androgynous male who was smiling. "Shion-san, take care of your body while travelling back. You still haven't recovered fully from the injury, you should be careful" Haku uttered which made her nod.

"Are you sure you both want to stay here and not come with us to Konoha?" She asked again. She didn't want to force them, just wanted to spend more time with them in peace.

The last Yuki offered her a small and pat the top of her head before giving her an affectionate goodbye hug. "I'll miss you, Shi-chan"

The ombre haired chunnin wasn't really clingy and didn't like physical contact, but let it slide since it was Haku. She suppressed a flinch when she heard the nickname Haku gave her. It reminded her of her brother, Hiroki.

"Nee-chan! I'll miss you very much!" Inari pounced at her and hugged her waist unintentionally hitting his head near the spot where her injury was.

She winced a little but patted the little boy's head. "I'll write letters from time to time and visit when I don't have any programme one day, Inari" She consoled the sniffling boy who nodded.

"C'mon now guys, we have to return home." Kakashi announced after chatting a bit with Zabuza. They went beside him and waved goodbye to all the villagers. Shion hugged his 'little brother' before walking towards her teammates and sensei.

"Oi, brat" The swordsman boomed making the team look at him. They didn't know which brat he was calling so they all turned to him.

"Take care" He approached the protagonist of this fanfiction ruffling her hair leaving it messy.

She sighed and shook her head. "I should be the one saying that" The chunnin mumble under her breath but Zabuza heard it which made him and Haku chuckle.

"See you soon sensei" Shion said bowing slightly towards the male. "Yeah, you too" The swordsman wasn't a very sociable person and didn't really know how to make a conversation.

He was thanking Jashin when he noticed that Shion wasn't a ball of sunshine and full of energy when she came and asked to be taught how to wield a sword.

He grew close with the girl once he spent time with her and knew her - fake - past in Naruverse, even if he would never say it out loud.

"Ahh, I can't wait to tell Konohamaru everything when we return home! About how awesome I was and how I fought Haku, and the trick! Yes, dattebayo! The trick that Teme and I pulled off flawlessly when we saved you Kakashi-sensei! Do you remember it, ne ne?" The hyperactive blonde brat -Zabuza gave that nickname to him- couldn't stop talking about the happening of the past few days.

The sensei took his eyes off his book and eye-smiled at his Genin before responding a "yes" and continuing to read hi perverted book again.

"Hatake-san, I think you should have a break from reading this book" Shion uttered after snatching it away from his colleague's hands and putting it in her kunai pouch.