[LIAD] Chapter 16

[15] random fact that doesn't involve the plot line of this fan fiction:

The prettiest girls are the ones who are always smiling.

Well, sucks for me. I have a Resting Bitch Face most of the time.

Also, I know the drawings suck (just look at the thighs *inhuman screech*), I just wanted you to have a full picture of what she's having clearly cause I've always been confused when in books, they describe what the person was wearing. I personally get confused when it's female because some times they just are too complicated to understand.

 I personally get confused when it's female because some times they just are too complicated to understand

And by that, what I meant was that I didn't write what colour they would be, not draw them. Believe me I tried, but they were just... unacceptable and shoddy.

No one's POV

In the apartment where the two lived, only the ticking sound of the wall clock in the kitchen was heard considering the fact that it was early to be all "Rise-and-shine". So since the author is not a very creative person and didn't know what to write anymore -albeit wrecking her head for a few times, bumping it on the wall, sitting in a corner rocking back and forth like a mental patient, getting distracted while doing her researches for the storyline, going to Pinterest to get willingly distracted- we're gonna time skip from the part where they are already awake.

[Holy sh- well, that was a very unexpected paragraph.. Hope you don't mind to know how I act when I'm on a Shikamaru block *insert a sweat dropping awkward smiling emoji with here*]

It was now a decent time to be walking around the streets of Konoha which had plenty of working people and opened shops. People having koreros here and there, children playing and laughing, others running because they're late.

"Since we don't have anything at home, let's get something from the bakery for breakfast if you want" Shion, stepping out of the apartment said to Haru before locking the door and tossing at him the keys. She wore a lychee-coloured low V-neck cut over a above-elbow white shirt with pale terracotta coloured short skirt and Spanish peach coloured sandals.