"Oh and I've left some medicine with your husband for you to take and I've already spoke to him to help you. You're still weak after fainting due to consuming too much alcohol, so you'll be needing help from you husband but don't worry, if you rest well enough, you'll recover by tomorrow" he said to me while writing on a clip board and I nodded my head again but wanting to scream at him for addressing me as Damon's wife.

"Then...I better leave you to rest. I'll come check on you another time" He said then bid his goodbyes and I watched as he walked out of the room, shutting the door as he leave.

Silence filled the room....

I sigh, not feeling comfortable being in the same room as Damon, especially in his room and when I felt his gaze on my face, I didn't think I could be around him anymore so I pull the duvet off of me, about to get up when I felt a hand stopping me from doing so.

"No, don't get up. You're still weak so it's better for you to stay and rest" He spoke after and I inwardly rolled my eyes at him.

"Then can't I move to my room? I don't---"

RING RING

I was cut off mid-sentence when the ringing of Damon's phone was heard. I watched as he took it out of his phone and his eyes suddenly widen as he looked at the screen.

"What is it?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"It's Ethan" he respond and I panic suddenly came over me. I quickly sat up, trying to brush my hair back and cleared my throat hoping that he can't see that I'm not well.

"Answer it" I said to him and he nodded his head before answering Ethan's call.

"Hi daddy!" Was the first thing I heard over the phone and a smile made its way to my lips. I haven't gotten a chance to speak to him last night since I was out so it feels nice to hear him.

"Hi Ethan, how are you liking your time at your grandparents house?" Damon greeted him then went on to ask.

"Well I'm liking it here but I really miss you and Ms. Davis. Dad, Mommy didn't answer my call last night. Is she okay?" He asked about me and I felt my heart clench. I felt guilty for not answering his calls.

"oh...uh...She's here right now, would you like to talk---"

"Yes!" He shouted before Damon could've even complete his sentence and Damon chuckled, saying an 'okay' before handing his phone to me.

Ethan's face was the first thing I saw when he handed me the phone and I smile as he spoke. "Ms Davis! Are you okay? Why didn't you answer my call?"

"Oh Ethan, mommy's so sorry! I didn't hear when you call. I...I fell asleep" I lied. I couldn't tell him that I went out and came back drunk then had a fight with his father, can I?

But I still felt guilty. I know I shouldn't have lied to him but I just don't want him to be sad, knowing that his father and I had a fight.

"Will you forgive mommy?"

"Of course I will! I love you mom!" He said and I smile again then blew a kiss over the phone, to him.

"I love you too Ethan"

We went on chatting for a while and I think Ethan notice that my face was pale and I had to lie again to him, saying I was okay so he won't be worried about me. I felt guilty again.

Our conversation went on though, we talked about missing each other and fun stuff that we used to do when he was here. We talked so much that I didn't know so much time had pass by but I didn't care, I love Ethan and would give him all of my time if I could.

I enjoyed every moment talking to him and I felt my heart swell every time he called me mom. If only he knew....

But I'll tell him one day though. I'm just thinking of how he will react to it. Will he hate me after? Will he be happy?.....or will he think I abandoned him just like his father think I did?

"Ms. Davis?"

"Yes Ethan?"

"Um...can you do me a favor?" He hesitantly spoke and I smile already know I wouldn't think twice before saying yes.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Ummm...Can...you...attend the party with my dad?" He asked and I frowned in confusion.

Party?

"Party? What Party Ethan?" I asked confused and shift my gaze to Damon who was looking at the phone then at me with a sort of shock expression.

"Oh the one Daddy's attending the day after tomorrow. I usually go with him but since I'm not around this time, I want you to go in my place. Will you go?" He responded to my question then asked, tilting his head as usual as he waited for my reply and my mind instantly went to thinking.

Should I go?

I mean I really don't want to see him sad but I don't think I want to be anywhere around Damon and going to a party with him? I don't think so.

BUT I can't stand to see Ethan sad and I just knew I can't refuse anything he ask me to do. So sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair before hesitantly replying.

"Yes...I'll go"

>>>||♡||<<<

I think I'll let this book be a sad ending with Ethan dieing or something...

JUST KIDDING!!😂😂

I hate sad ending books so I don't think I'll ever be able to write one.

*Should Damon find the truth out very soon?

I hope you've enjoyed chapter 47 by the way💗

Don't forget to leave a VOTE and COMMENT below☺

Question of the day (Q.O.T.D) : Favorite song?

For me: I have a lot. Don't think I can list all of them cause they might fill this entire page.

Anyways, this is all for now. Until next time....bye👋

___________________
______________
_________
_____