>>>|His clothes?|<<<

Start from the beginning

"And the fairy queen lived happily ever after" Damon concluded his story to Ethan, who was half asleep.

"Good night dad, good night Ms. Davis" Ethan said then let out a sleep yawn afterwards before he was knocked out like a light.

"Goodnight my world" He whispered to a now sleeping Ethan and I watched as he placed a kiss on Ethan's forehead then cautiously got up, since he didn't want to wake Ethan up, and I carefully followed him out of Ethan's room.

"You too should get to bed since it's late" Damon said looking me in my face and I nodded my head. He averted his eyes from me afterwards then opened his mouth to speak again. "And you cannot sleep in that clothes since you'll be wearing it tomorrow and it's not comfortable to sleep in either"

I immediately look down to my clothes then remembered I was only in a jeans and a sweater which would be so uncomfortable to sleep in but i didnt have any other close to wear. Sighing, I open my mouth to speak. "True but I don't have any clothes with me right now"

God, I was so dumb. I should have told his servant to bring my pajama since he was at my apartment to get Coco. I was so stupid to even not remember....

"Then..." Damon began lightly clearing his throat before he spoke again. "I'll just have to lend you one of my clothes"

Lend me? His clothes?

I don't think so...

"Um...it's actually fine you know. I-I don't find anything wrong with what I'm wearing to sleep" I lied.

There was a lot of things wrong with what I'm wearing to sleep. Like the sweater would only make me feel hot and I'll begin to sweat and my jeans are a little tight so it's so uncomfortable to sleep in.

But I refuse to borrow any of his clothes. It's just....i don't know but I juts felt not right to do so...

Damon sigh before he ran his hands through his curly locks then spoke, looking at me. "You don't have to lie Camila" he began and I felt my heart beat increase when he called me by my name...he said my name once more.

"It's clear that the clothes you're in is uncomfortable for you to sleep in, so I'd suggest you borrow one of mine." He continued and I looked to the floor as my brain began to decided whether or not to borrow his clothes.

I guess I was taking too long to decided and Damon was Impatient because he sigh once more before he spoke saying "Just follow me" and then began to walk, with me following him from behind.

We stopped in front of a black door which Damon opened then told me to come in and my mouth dropped to the floor as my eyes came in contact with the room.

The scent of his cologne hit my nose as I walked inside and I shiver a little from the cool air that the air con brought. The walls of the bedroom were black, giving a dark aroma to it. There was also a wall clock hanging on the wall and a few canvas that made the modern black room looked very....manly.

"Wait here" he commanded before he strode off to a door and flick it open. My mouth once again dropped to the ground when I got a little glance at the room. It was a walk in closet it think.