Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

........................Haley's Point of View..............

"Do you think she is ok?" Clay said to me.

"Yes I do. Oh here is my coffee I am going to go see her. See you over there after you get your coffee" I said as I pointed to where Aria was sitting.

........................Aria's Point of View..............

I got sat down and then I got a text from Ezra saying: Aria please come to my apartment I live this is where I live: apartment 3b. I hope you will come. I will meet you there. -Ezra

"Hey who are you texting Aria?" Haley said as she was sitting down.

"A guy I met at the library today he wants to meet up with me again." I said.

"Well go meet him." Haley said sounding happy and all excited for me.

"But I am here with you and Clay and I don't want my parents to know I am meeting up with a guy." I said.

"Go I will tell Clay you had to do something and you know your mom and dad won't notice you are gone unless you don't get home by 11." Haley said.

"Yeah that is true can I come over after?" I asked Haley.

"Yeah I am sure that's fine." Haley said sounding excited.

"Ok thanks" I said walking out then getting in my car. I started driving and then made a call to my mom.

"Hey Aria how was school?" my mom said.

"It was good. Mom can I spend the night with Haley?" I said hoping she would say yes.

"Yes you can spend the night with Haley. Are you going to pick up clothes or come by in the morning to get ready?" mom said.

"I will most likely" I said just as all I saw what were bright lights I don't know what happened next.

........................Ezra's Point of View..............

Is that Aria driving I thought to myself as I tried to look closely at the girl who was driving the car going the car at the stop light ahead I was thinking as I pushed harder on the gas not realizing it. Then bright lights hit my eyes and I can't see and then heard a loud sound crash. Oh my goodness I hit someone I thought.