★Chapter 8★

HaSeok Pov
"How's your week hyung?" Taehyung ask Jimin, he smiled, "it was great! But I miss you guys." He pout, Jimin looks at me, "how about we order food now? We been talking so long and forgot to order food." Jimin said.

Jin whistle, "finally. I'm going to order now." Jin take the menu and looks at the meal and same with Jungkook. I looks at the menu, "what do you want Haseokie?" Taehyung ask her, I let out a hum and looks at the food, finally I found the food and point at it.

"This one TaeTae." I said with a smile and Taehyung smile back, "okay then. How about you hyung?" Taehyung ask them. They told their order as Taehyung called the waiter.

The waiter came closer, "hello sir's and ma'am. Are you ready to take your order?"I look at the waiter and recognized him, "Hoseok oppa/hyung?"He looks at us surprise. "Oh, guys! What are you doing here?" Hoseok ask them, "we're here to eat!" Jin said.

"Oh! Okay, so what are you guys ordered?" He ask us and I told my order as the others take theirs too. Hoseok wrote it down and said to us that his shift will end soon and he will join with us.

While waiting our food and sees Hoseok in his normal clothes and sits besides Jungkook. And the food arrived, we began to eat as Hoseok starts to talk, "so, how's everyone?" He ask us, "I'm doing good! I just feel free from exams today!" Jimin said as he sip his drink.

"I just got a lot of homework to do." Jin shrugs as he shoves his food in his mouth. "I got part job two days ago." Jungkook said as he look at Hoseok, "how about you two? Any news?" Hoseok smirk and wiggle his eyebrows, I blush and drink my soda and Taehyung cough.

"I have no idea, what are you talking about?" Taehyung said as he clear his throat. "Guysss! I'm just kidding." Hoseok laugh making me and Taehyung look each other and look away. "You two are obviously already. Go out already" Hoseok chuckle making others agreed.

"We're not couples, Hobi! We're best friends!" I said as I'm trying to calm down. Taehyung nod making Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Hey! Hobi, how's your day?" Jin immediately ask him before Hoseok said anything. He smiled, "it's great! Oh, do you know.." Hoseok starts to talk about his day and starts some stuff I'm confused but it's nice to hear his days because sometimes he so childish and fun to be around him.

☆__________________☆
Heeey! How's everyone? I'm sorry that i haven't updated this book but i hope that i will try to update in every weekends. I'm thinking to make story soon. I hope you will like it and support it. Have a wonderful day guys!