x

amandas pov
"so?" alesha asked me expectantly.
"hes in love. its obvious. all this sneaking around, favoring david. simon loves him!"
"amanda. have you lost it? simon has lauren; he isnt gay, and david? out of all people? i trust you but, youre wrong on this one."
"ill prove it."
i promised alesha, since we had a couple days of auditions to go through, i knew i could find a way to weave it into conversation at some point.
after talking some more with alesha we both decided to relax a bit before going to the second round of auditions, and alesha went to her hotel room, leaving me on my own. as soon as she closed the door my mind started circling around everything. i put my head down on the pillow and my eyes slowly started to shut and drift to sleep.
i awoke to the sound of my phone vibrating on tbe bedside table where i put it and a crew member was calling me to tell me to get ready. so i got out of bed and put my hair into a ponytail, combing it with my hands, before setting off to hotel lobby to get picked up by a black mercedes.
the ride was pretty boring and uneventful, aside from answering a couple of texts from crispy, my husband, the only thing occupying me was the sound ofthe tires moving along the road.
as the car began to approach the back enterance, i got my handbag and took my seatbelt off, getting ready to get out of the car and get into the theatre. after opening the door and thanking the driver i was greeted by a crew member wearing a black t shirt and jeans. he lead me to my private dressing room where my dress was. pulling the curtain back behind me so i could get some privacy, i put the dress on and then got my hair done.
the makeup team was usually in the main dressjng room with the rest of the judges so after my hair was curled i went there to greet alesha, ant n dec and david. simon, as per usual, was late, so i was used to his absence. i said hi to everyone before plopping down on my chair so i could get my makeup done. while my assistant was telling my to close my eyes to apply eye shadow, i heard a rushed voice which made me peel them back open.
"amanda. a word, right now."
i looked up at the man himself, simon cowell. his white shirt was casually unbuttoned, and his hair in a mess, he was out of breath, probably from rushing all the way here. i followed him to his dressing room and he slammed the door shut, turning the key.
before i could think about the implications of what he just did he ordered me to sit down and listen.
"im losing my mind" he started off, pacinng around his spacious dressing room
"mhm, whys that?" i asked non chalantly
"because! you did something to me. i wasnt supposed to- oh, god- i wasnt supposed to get a boner. i dont know why i got a boner. do it again."
i smirked playfully, grabbing my phone and tapping it a couple times with my finger, getting the same picture up.
simon stopped pacing and looked at the picture expectantly for a couple seconds, then turned his back on me.
"oh god oh my fucking GOD amanda. fix it, fix it now, i dont know what to do"
i laughed but covered my mouth quickly, choking up the words "what so you're twelve years old again?"

this caused simon to get more frustrated, more frustrated than ive ever seen him. he kept on mumbling to himself and going back and forth around the room, occasionally putting his hands on his face. i knew the exact person to help simon in this situation.

alesha looked at me, trying to hide the shock in her face. my phone was now on the table, simons hand was on his chin, his... problem still there.
alesha was sitting next to him with her hand on his shoulder, deep in thought.
this situation was interrupted by the door swinging wide open, and david appearing from the other end...