iii

three months later.
david
it was around 10 pm when david realised tha he had a meeting scheduled as auditions and filming for bgt was starting soon.
david got up and shut the tv, making his way to his bathroom where he took a shower. afterwards, he put on his recently washed suit and tie, combed his hair, and made his way outside.
since david had started work, alfred was staying with his mother, lara, for a couple weeks.
he quickly started the engine to his mercedes benz and checked his wrist, the time was 10.36.  most of the meetings took place at night, which was unusual. the reason why they were at night was because simon cowell decided that he was too important to wake up at normal times and go to meetings at usual hours and live like a normal person. secretly, david preferred it since he got to sleep in or watch tv in the mornings.
david arrived at 10.50, and waited for the security to open up the gates so that he could park his car.

david exited his car and made his way to the entrance way, which had security guards and automatic doors. as he entered, he scanned the area for the elevators. his searching was interrupted by the sound of high heels and he immediately recognized the woman which thhe sound was coming from. alesha. he greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and said "hi, darling"
alesha seemed to be familiar with the building so she lead david to the elevators, which played fancy background music and had a robotic voice announce which floor they were on. the ride was far from awkward or weird because alesha and david got along quite well and were catching up on what they were doing. alesha was talking about her holiday to the bahamas "it was quite sunny, but not too sunny, yknow? just the right amount for a swim and a tan. the kids loved it. they would go swimming everyday. never got bored."
before she knew it, alesha was interrupted by a beep sound and the words "you have arrived at floor 22" repeating over and over by an automatic voice.

her and david stepped out of the elevator and madd their way to conference room 5, where they were offered a glass of water.
there were a couply of unfamiliar faces, but the majority was there: amanda, ant and dec, stephen and the bgt producers. the only person missing was simon.
a couple of minutes go by when the man entered the room, sitting in the empty seat and taking his glasses off. after his assistants were out of the room, he cleared his throat and began the meeting.