vi

david drunkenly closed the car door and sat awkwardly in the drivers seat.
simon sighed, putting his hands over his head and muttered some swear words under his breath.
"look at you, youve already gotten drunk david. you're unbelievable." simon says in a quiet, rushed tone. he was angry, but knew how to hide it.
"im not that drrrunk-" david put his hands on simons cheeks and smiled, tugging at the botox filled skin.
"it doesnt count if you're drunk. and it doesnt count if your favor is for me to be in a gay club. you better call a cab now, 'cause im not dropping you off."
david pouted, exiting the vehicle and going back into the gay club, where he found most of his celebrity friends, along with security guards and bartenders he knew.
meanwhile, simon drove back to his shitty apartment.
he fumbled for the keys when he arrived. simon barely went to the apartment. he had been spending his most of his time at 5 star hotels or airplanes, or staying the night in his office. this was the first normal day he'd had in ages. a day where he woke up, went to work, then went back home. he wondered why that was.
then he remembered. he spent most of that day with david...

on the other side of bristol, david was getting intoxicated at a gay bar. drinking his life away while alfred was with lara. for the first time he was getting a reasonable amount of alcohol in his body, he was surrounded by all of his friends, and apart from the hangover he would have the next day, life was good.
it was... back to normal. and soon david wondered; was it because he spent most of it with simon?
-
this chapter was more of a filler chapter, but expect more fun/interesting chapters soon. i hope u all like this book and if u do make sure to vote and comment :)
im not very active on wattpad mainly cuz of school and life and everything.. but now that its summer i can finally write more.
thank u all for reading+i hope to see u all soon xxx
-damonwalliams