Chapter 26- Wedding Rings

"Are you ready?" My dad asked beside me, we were behind the closed doors of the church and I have the wedding jitters. My dad looks stunning with his white tux on, his hair is neatly combed and he has the most heart warming smile.

"Yeah." I gave him a small smile, the truth is, I don't know if I'm ready. Am I? I don't really know, I'm about to walk down that aisle and I don't know if I'm ready. The wedding song started and the doors opened, revealing my dad and I.

I clutched the sleeve of his suit tighter as we walked down the aisle. I am wearing a simple white dress, I have an off shoulder top that met in the middle and the silk made it look like it was wrapped around my body. The bottom of my dress are layers and layers of fabrics and silk, everything became a bit breezier as we walk.

My hair is arranged in an updo with pearls on it, a small diamond comb held my veil that landed just below my butt. My make up composed of dark brown eyeshadow with a hint of lavender, a brown blush on and a bright red lipstick.

Seth looked gorgeous at the end of the aisle, the man I'm about to marry. He's wearing a white suit and bow tie. His hair is neatly combed to the back of his hair, his hands were playing with the buttons of his polo, he probably has the wedding jitters as well.

As we got in the middle of the aisle, I thought about what happened, he didn't even propose to me. My pace became slower. He didn't even say the word love to me. It suddenly became hard to breathe. He only agreed to marry me because he told the media. That had me stop, I stopped walking down that aisle and everyone gasped.

I couldn't do this, I won't do this. I told myself I would only marry him once he told me he loves me but not once did he say he did. He never did. I know I'm happy with him and he makes the butterflies in my stomach seem like dragons. Will he ever love me like he did for Katrina?

I scanned the crowd and I saw her, she has this worried look like she wants me to continue walking down that aisle. I'm jealous of her, I envy her looks and her attitude. I envy her because after all that Seth and I have been through, which is not much, he still loves her. I'm happy that Seth found her but I can't help but feel like I'm the one intruding in their relationship.

So I do what I do best, I run. I ran away from the church, I ran away from that aisle. I ran away from the hurt and my family. Most of all, I ran from my future. I pushed open the church doors and got in the jaguar that had a 'just married' sign at the back. I got in and just drove.

I drive while I had tears in my eyes and that's when everything went blurry. I was driving and due to me not knowing how to drive properly, I saw a car coming at me and that's when everything went blank.

"Ysabel!" I heard someone call my name.

"Ysabel!" There it is again, it sounded vaguely familiar.

"Ysabel! Wake up mahal." I didn't notice that someone was shaking me. I immediately sat up and looked around me.

I am in Seth's room, wha-? I turned and saw Seth with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay?" He wrapped an arm around me and I leaned into him.

"Yeah." I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of being in his arms. "I had a bad dream." I told him.

"What about?" He kissed the top of my head and that still sent tingles down my spine.

"I ran away from our wedding." I looked up at him and his body tensed. He jaw tightened and he looked like he would murder someone.

"Why? Why would you run away? I want you to tell me so I can correct whatever doubts you have in your mind. I don't want you to run away on our actual wedding, I won't allow you." He hugged me protectively and I smiled.