Chapter 23- Abrupt Vacation

“Ysabel, wake up.” I heard someone whisper in my ear but I’m too comfortable to even care.

“Ysabel, we’re here.” The same voice touched my face and my body responded by leaning into that hand.

My eyes fluttered open but I couldn’t make out anything. “Seth? Where are we?” I asked groggily.

“We are at an airstrip.” He said, emphasizing each word.

When his words finally registered in my mind, let’s just say I almost fell off my seat. “Seth, what are we doing in an airstrip?”

“Well, where do you want to go?” Is he serious right now? What is wrong with him? I just got off from work and we’re about to fly? What about my things? What about my passport?

“Ysabel, stop thinking for a second and look at me.” I did as he told me and I looked at him, those green eyes captivated me. “I wanted to make you feel special and I’m new to this so please bear with me.”

I gave a small nod, “Philippines.” I simply said.

“You want to go to the Philippines? You could choose from Paris, Rome, Rio, Peru, Hawaii, Thailand, Bali and any other places there are and you choose the Philippines?” He said almost breathless.

“Yes, I want to go to the Philippines, now is that so bad?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“You are one complicated woman.” He shakes his head in amusement. “Philippines it is then.”

“Thank you. What about my things and my passport? Where are we anyway?” I looked around and I’m pretty sure we’re in a jet, why did I not notice that before? There are about ten plush chairs, a minibar and two bathrooms and another door. What is that?

“Ysa, I’ve already taken care of everything. We’re in my jet and we’re about to take off so buckle up.” Wait, we’re leaving? Like now, Seth didn’t confirm this with me.

“Ysabel, there’s one other thing.” He said as soon as we were up in the air.

“What is it?” I looked at him with sleepy eyes, this is one long ride.

“I’m going to have Jackson and Jason with us and two more body guards.” He stared at me, how does he expect me to react? We are going in a foreign country and he is a CEO, so it’s natural to bring bodyguards.

“Okay, that’s fine with me.” I shrugged and tried to get myself comfortable in my seat.

“Oh no missy, you are not sleeping on that chair.”

“Then where do you want me to sleep? On the floor?” I bit out sarcastically.

Then there I was, in his arms and on the way to a door which I assume is a bedroom.

*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*-~*

We finally arrived, my skin was sticky and all I could wish for right now is air condition. Seth booked us at a five star hotel and I could see the small woman gawking at my boyfriend.

We were led to the biggest suite available and I went straight to bed. The place has a soft green theme to it. The walls were painted with different shades of green, the island is also green with a marble top. The floor is covered with cream colored tiles and the bedroom is simply magnificent. “Babe, go shower first. You stink.” Seth pulled my foot and I tumbled down to the floor.

I stood up and unbuttoned the top of his shirt. “Then why don’t you join me.” I winked at him and sashayed my way to the bathroom. Take that! This is revenge.