Chapter 2- The Start

It’s been a month, a whole month since I moved. I’m staying at an apartment for one, I’m used to it this way. Everyone in my family thought I was crazy for moving but they didn’t know why. I can’t tell them, it would be too embarrassing.

“Ysabel!” My sister shouted through the door of my apartment but I am too sleepy to even open it and a little scared, my sister never visits me unless she needs something.

I was about to drift into dreamland when the banging started once again. I grumbled curse words as I made my way to the front door.

“What do you want?” I sounded irritated and exasperated. My sister was standing there with her dark brown hair tied into a ponytail. She is wearing light make-up paired with a white top that dipped a little too low for my taste and she was wearing white skinny jeans and white pumps.

“I need your help.” She fiddled with her hands as she stepped into my cozy apartment. When Sarah Crest asks for help, she did something bad.

“What did you do this time?” I crossed my arms across my chest and sat down on my creme colored couch.

“I kinda, maybe, may have, sort of, cheated on my boyfriend.” She stared at her hands. That’s it? Don’t get me wrong, that is bad but that does not even begin to measure up to the things she’s done in the past.

“That’s it? Then just apologize.” I shrugged at her, its that simple. I don’t get why she’s so nervous.

“I did, I’ve been doing it for a month now but he won’t call me back.” She sounded sad, is it possible she’s in love with him?

“Then what’s wrong? You did apologize. What’s the matter? Are you in love with him?” I started to tease her but she let out a small laugh and it came out forced. She sat next to me and gave me her ‘please help me’ look.

“It’s just that, he’s every girl’s dream guy and I messed up.” She looked out the window and avoided my gaze.

“What did you do exactly?” I narrowed my eyes at her but she looked at the walls behind me.

“I kissed another guy at a club and he saw it. He broke up with me after that.” She let out a sigh and I placed my hand on top of hers.

“You deserve it.” I stuck my tongue out to him, yes it may look like childish but I can’t help it. She rolled her eyes at me and chuckled.

“Which side are you on?” she slapped my arm a little too hard.

I rolled my eyes at her. “Sarah, he acted like a normal person. When you see your boyfriend kissing another girl in front of you. What would you do?”

“Break up with him.” She answered my question immediately.

“Exactly.” I winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me. Again.

“Ysabel, I’m not saying I want to get back with him. I just want to apologize to him. I want him in my life as a friend.” She explained.

“And what do you expect me to do?” I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. Where is she getting at?

“Talk to him, for me. Please.” When someone says please to me, they know I can’t resist.

“Fine, but how do you want me to do that? I don’t even know him.” I stood up and went to the island to make myself some coffee.

“He’s a CEO, his name is Seth Morgan. He’s 29 and he’s tall. Very tall. He has light brown hair and has the most gorgeous green eyes. He’s a player, atleast according to the tabloids. He dated a gazillion women and all of them are perfect and I don’t see why he dated me.” My sister babbled and in a matter of minutes, she managed to give me a headache.