Chapter 5- The Deal

Chapter 5- The Deal

"Come on then" he was holding his out hand for me. I noticed a hint of mischief in his eyes. What am I getting myself into? I noticed his hair was slightly disheveled and his navy blue suit was slightly wrinkled, since it was already night time.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, we're friends now, so you tell me" he was still smiling. To go. Or not to go.

I narrowed my eyes at him but took his outstretched hand anyway. The napkin on my lap fell aimlessly to the floor. My eyes were glued to his broad back. I was like a corpse dragged out onto the street not caring at all whether or not I was going to die.

The sudden gush of cold wind brought me back to reality, I immediately enveloped myself with my arms, not that it helped but I had to do something. I was freezing, why didn't I think of putting on a jacket earlier. I was then wrapped in Seth's coat, it smelled so sweet and yet, so male.

I muttered a "thank you” and he gave a small smile as a response. He proceeded to pulling me and I didn't even know where we were going but at the back of my mind, I didn't care, some part of me wanted to spend time with him even if it was at a rundown part of town.

"We're here" he said with a smiling face, I faced the building in front of us and it was old, some pieces of paint hanging from the wall and I had to shut my mouth to mask my surprise. Well, the place was clearly packed since music was blaring from the inside.

"Where are we?" I turned to face him

"A strip club” my mouth hung open once again and he was studying my face. He was smiling from ear to ear, clearly amused at my reaction and he let out a chuckle, clearly he can't keep his reaction at bay.

"Why are we here?" Are we here to rub in the fact that I am nothing like them, slim body, small hips, kissable lips and oh so long legs. I sighed and tried to calm my nerves, I've never been to a strip club.

"We're here to strip"

"WHAT?!" So much for keeping myself calm

"I was kidding Ysabel, we're here to have fun" he was smiling from ear to ear again, why can't he just keep his happiness to himself?

"What kind of fun?" I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Well, you have to step inside to find out what kind of fun I was talking about" he was holding out a hand for me but I was still thinking on what to do.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, I'm going to regret this one day or better yet, bite me in the butt. I put my hand in his, hesitation made my hand tremble. I opened my eyes and his face showed concern.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to" there it is, he's giving me an out.

Stupidly, I declined his offer for an out. "No, I'm fine. We are friends, so I trust you" and I did trust him which is weird because I'm not the type of person to trust easily.

"Well, let's go then" he pulled me inside and the smell of cigarette polluted the air and into my nostril

I covered my nose to prevent anymore cigarette smoke to enter my lungs and give me lung cancer. I was pulled towards the bar and a good looking, blonde, green eyed man looked at me and the man beside me before speaking. "Nice to see you again Mr. Morgan. What'll you have tonight?" His accent made me look at him once more.

"My usual"

"And for the lady?"

I was still looking around, trying to breathe in my surroundings. "Ysa" I heard my name and turned to look at Seth.