11. Moan Positively

I think I had an orgasm by just standing inside this house.

It looked so modern yet homey, the walls are gray, while every piece of furnitures are brown, I'm not a big fan of brown but boy, I like what I'm seeing.

The waiting room was exactly like the living room, the only difference was the lack of a television in the waiting room.

"I'll show you around later, let's get the girls to their rooms, I didn't decorate it because, I think the girls will have fun choosing what they want" he explained, that was a good idea but,

"Room" I corrected

"Excuse me?"

"My girls will share one room, I don't want to separate them at such a young age, if the bed is not big enough for them, we'll get a bigger one." I told him firmly.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't th-"

"It's fine" I told him

*****
"Where is everyone?" I asked no one in particular because, there was no one in sight.

I just woke up and when I checked my kids in there room, they weren't there.

"Oh my Lord!" I gasped, I started to panic.

I hope he's not a serial killer or a worst, a pedophile.

How the fuck did I sleep?

It's getting late!

My ki-

Just then, I heard a car door close.

If anything happens to my kids, I'm going to kill the fuck face.

I ran outside barefooted.

My heart calmed down when I saw my kids with small ice cream bags in their hands.

"Oh my God" I gasped as I knelt down before them, they ran and came to hug me when they saw me.

"mommy, we had fun" Sophiannah yelled and I pulled them in for a hug.

Then, a strong masculine cologne hit my nostrils.

I turned to look at him, anger taking over my body.

"Are you out of your mind?" I yelled at him

" how dare you take my kids out without asking me first" I asked him, I as stood up.

"Go inside now, girls" I told my girls and they ran inside.

"You were sleeping an-"

"That's your excuse?" I scoffed

"I asked you and you moaned positively " he yelled back.

What?

Moaned positive? Who the fuck says that?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him, folding my arms.

"You said mmmmm yeah" he mimicked, he was trying not to laugh.

Fuck, I almost laughed to.

"That doesn't make any sense, do not take my kids out if I'm not conscious." I told him and went back into the house.

It's just the first day!

Dedicated to AndIOppp_