•Darkfastthinking• I'm normal right? Part 2

Warning
Suicide
Cutting
Depression

A/N
I don't have any requests so Im just gonna continue with this...
Song: You and me from Descendants 2

Neuro's POV

"Wake up sleepy head! It's time to get ready!" Someone says and throws a pillow on me. "Wha-what? Oh, that's right..." I rub my eyes tiredly and sit up. "Neuro, you forgot to change last night!" Camille frowns. "Were you so tired?" Shit! I need to come up with a good excuse! "I-I thought I would read a little before going to bed but then I guess I forgot about it and fell asleep while I was reading!" Half of it is true so don't say anything! Turner looks at me with a raised eyebrow and kneels down to me. "Neuro, are you alright?" "I'm fine really!" I say and fake smiles. "I'm just tired!" I get up, grab my clothes that I'm gonna wear for the party and rushes in to the bathroom. Before I put on my shirt I take a look at the cuts I made yesterday, that have already started to heal themselves, I guess I can make some more later on... I put on my shirt and switches pants so I have my full party outfit on. It's nothing special really but it's a bit nicer than my normal clothes. Oh, I almost forgot! I take out the knife and put it my pocket in so none of the others find it. When I walk out Turner rushes in to change as well. Where is Shade? Isn't he gonna change too? I walk into the bedroom to see him searching in his bag after something.

"Are you looking for your party outfit?" I ask cause he's wearing his normal outfit. "No, I'm not gonna wear any fancy clothes but!" He pulls out a pair of wolf ears and a tail. "I'm gonna wear these!" Before he puts them on the girls storm in to the room with their dresses. "Boys out!" Camille states. "We're gonna change!" And before I know it I'm being pushes out and they lock the door. "Seriously?" Shade mutters and puts on his ears. "Why can't they take the other room?" I shrug and watch him tie his tail around his waist. Heh... he looks pretty cute in that! "Hey there Wolfie!" Turner smiles. He's wearing a white suit and has cat ears and tail. "My little kitty!" Shade chuckles. "Meow!" I can't help but feel... sad... I don't know why... I should be happy for them! "Hey, Neuro I have something for you too!" Turner throws a pair of fox ears and a tail at me. "Are you sure I should wear this?" "Duh! Look how cute we are!" I just put them on without questioning them more, for once I wanna feel like I belong with them. "Are you ready to go?" Tox asks and walks out of the room. "Well yeah! Bring it on!" Turner cheers.

*at the party*

"I'm so glad you could come!" Lloyd smiles. "We're just about to choose music, you can decide the first song if you want!" "Leave it to me!" Tox chants and rushes towards the speaker. "Oh, lord..." Camille sighs. "Five dollars that she's gonna choose a song from one of the movies?" "Deal!" Turner shakes her hand. "We watched Descendants 1 and 2 yesterday," Shade explains. "and now Tox is obsessed with the songs!" Soon we hear a song start and judging by Camille and Turners face expression it's from the movie. But it's pretty good.

We'll look deep inside!
And we'll rise up and shine!
We can be bold! We can be brave!
Let everyone see... it starts with you and me!

Everyone starts dancing and Nya starts shooting water everywhere. "It's just like in the movie!" Tox yells in excitement. "Camille! Swing me so we stain water at the others!" I can see Shade and Turner dancing together, swinging so fast that the water stains everywhere. "I thought cats didn't like water!" Shade teases. "That's a stupid stereotype!" Turner protests. I wish I was with them but, I know I can't! Their perfectly happy with each other and I don't wanna ruin it... "Where's the bathroom?" I ask when Lloyd passes me. "Just walk in to the monastery and you'll find it!" He instructs. I walk in and it doesn't take that long at all to find it. I don't close the door this time. I roll up my sleeve, take out my knife and starts cutting. "Why am I even alive?" I whisper to myself. "No one needs me..." I roll down my sleeve and rushes out again, out of the monastery and looks down at the clouds. I remember that my dad used to tell me that... you become a star at the sky... it's in the middle of the day and I can't see the stars but... if I jump... then I might become a star on the sky tonight. Pathetic to think like that... but I just need one reason to escape this, I hope that Turner and Shade will be happy without me... "I love you both of all my heart," I smile. "but I know you'll be happier without me!" I take of my ears and tail and tear them apart. I don't want them to have them as a memory of me, I don't want them to cry over me. I walk closer to the edge and close my eyes, feeling a few tears rolling down my cheeks. Goodbye my lovers... In my heart always! I take another step and prepare myself for the fall, it's going to hurt, but it will be enough! I take a deep breath and... jump.

"NEURO NOOO!"

A/N
Don't worry it's not the end I promise! There WILL be a third part!

Also, let's have a moment of silence for Cameron Boyce...

Stay in touch for the next part.