Revealed

This is one of my least favorite one-shots I have written. It's not horrible I was just kind of desperate to have a Tratie one.

Dans POV.            No mist
Hey there, my names Dan Allen. I have sister named Stacey Allen. Our parents are part of the EDA or Elimination of demigods association. Our parents want us to help them find any demigods in our school so they can take care of them. But back to the story. I sat down at lunch with my friends, (which sadly included my sister.) Conner and Travis Stoll who were my best friends and their girlfriends Lou Ellen and Katie Gardiner. Stacey was best friends with Katie and Lou so we are all in the same friend group. "So guys what are your opinions about demigods and such?" My sister Stacey asked.
"Well I guess I would have to meet one to make up my opinion." Answered Katie.
"Yeah, hear their side of the story." Added Lou.
"Well I think they are dangerous and need to be taken care of." I stated.
"For once I actually agree with my brother." Stacey said.
"Why?" Asked Conner.
"Well they put us in danger attracting all those monsters." I said.
"But it isn't their fault they were born that way. Their just trying to live their lives and survive." Argued Travis.
"Well if it weren't for them we wouldn't be put in danger. Like remember when all of Manhattan was put to sleep by some monster thing and it was because of the gods and demigods? They somehow removed almost all of the statues off their pedestal. How does that even happen?" I countered.
"How do you even know that?" Conner asked.
"Don't you ever listen in Greek class?" I questioned.
"Not really. That's when I catch up on my sleep." Conner answered.
"Yeah I don't pay attention either, though I do stay awake." Said Travis.
"You two are going to get kicked out of school if you keep sleeping during class." Scolded Katie
"Hey Katie-kat I actually stay awake! I may not pay attention but I stay awake! Which is better than some people." Travis said.
"Katie you sound like your mother." Lou pointed out.
"No I don't!"
"She's right her mother is scarier." Said Travis. "She threatened to turn me into cereal."  Before I could question what that meant the principals voice flickered over the the intercom, "All students please report to the gym. This so mandatory. Again all students to the gym."
"What could that be about?" Asked Lou. Me and Stacey knew exactly what it was about. The  EDA was visiting our school. There was a major scent of demigod coming from our school. I was excited to find out who the demigods were. Hopefully none of our friends. We entered the gym and sat down on the bleachers. There was a hundred adults easy waiting. All of them heavily armed. Some even had demigod weapons. They had everyone line up around the gym. The EDA leader started talking. "This," He said holding up a gold knife. Imperial gold I thought. "Is a demigod weapon. It will pass right through mortals but is deadly to demigods and monsters. We are here in search of demigods. They need to be disposed of. They are dangerous and lead monsters to us. Once all of the demigods are gone the monsters should go away. If you are a demigod please make this easy and come forward." No one came forward. "Well it was worth a shot we will have to do this the hard way." The man said. The man walked to the front of the line and told the girl first in line to put her hand out. It went right through, not even leaving a mark. This happened repeatedly. He got to me. I calmly put my hand out. It went right through. Same with my sister who was next to me. All that was left was the Stolls, Katie and Lou Ellen. There was no way they could be demigods. I mean I would have figured it out. They are way too nice. Conner was next he stuck out his hand with his usual mischievous smile on his face. The knife didn't go through. It brought blood. The man snapped his fingers and two people came forward and grabbed him. He didn't resist. They took him to the middle of the gym and stood there. But wait, if Conner was a demigod then his brother... I watched as the knife brought blood to Travis. The same mischievous grin as his brother. He went willingly with the guards. He even started talking to his guards. They put him next to his brother. Next was Katie. I wonder how it feels to find out your boyfriend is a demigod? Hold up. That can't be right again the knife brought blood. She didn't even wait for her guards she walked straight over to the Stolls and grabbed Travis's hand. This can't be right. I looked at Lou. Is she a demigod too? I got my answer. She looked right at the man and said, "I will save us all some time." She walked over and stood next to Conner. My best friends were demigods and I didn't even know. The man came up to them and sled for their titles.
"Conner and,"
"Travis Stoll"
"Sons of Hermes!" They said this as if they rehearsed it. Actually knowing them they probably did.
"Katie Gardiner. Daughter of Demeter."
"Lou Ellen. Daughter of Hecate."
"Please come with us easily. We don't want any mortals getting hurt." Said the man.
"You say that as if your not mortal." Noted Lou.
"Of course I am mortal. I meant the common folk." Said the man. "Now please come with us."
"And get killed? No thanks, I think we will stay here." Said Conner.
"Would you like to have a fight with us? Four against one-hundred that's not good odds my friends."
"We are not your friends." Said Travis. "And who said there was only four of us?" He asked. All of a sudden six teenagers burst in. One was scrawny and had a tool belt. Another was dressed on all black. The boy next to him had blonde hairs bright blue eyes and a scar on his lip. The girl next to blondie was real pretty. She had choppy brown hair and eyes that changed color. Hen there was another girl with blonde hair and scary gray eyes. The last guy had messy black hair and sea green eyes. Most had regular demigod weapons except for the dude in black he had a black sword. I never seen anything like it. Tool belt didn't have any weapons at all. That's when all Hades broke loose. Boy in black held out his weird sword and yelled serve me. Skeletons crawled out of the ground. The scary girl turned invisible. Pretty girl started yelling random commands at  all the mortals including us bystanders. Random stuff like "stop!" "Sit down!" And even "Sleep!" Two of the the boys started disarming all of the guards. I noticed that they were intentionally not hurting anyone, although I didn't notice too much because my eyes were on tool belt guy who walked up to the people with knifes to my friends throats. I guess they must have been in worse situations because Katie, Lou, and Conner actually looked bored. While Travis was still trying to have a conversation with his guards.
"Hey guys! What's up?" Asked tool belt.
Before anyone could answer mr. leader guy asks, "who are you?"
"Sorry, my mom told me not to give my name to strangers." Replied tool belt. "Who are you?" He asked.
"Your worst nightmare." Says mr. leader guy. Tool belt frowned. "You don't look like my aunt Rosa." At a loss for words mr. leader guy asks him, how do you plan on rescuing your friends if you don't have any weapons?"
"Man, you really need to learn to stop assuming." Said Conner.
"We didn't need rescuing. We needed a distraction." Said Katie. Realization dawned on his face as all four of them judo flipped their attackers. Impressive considering they all had knives to their throats. Mr. leader guy turned his attention back to tool belt who was now throwing screw drivers and other things from his tool belt. Where it all came from I don't know. Mr. leader guy grabbed tool belts arm.
"Was that really your plan to defeat me? He asks?"
"You really need to stop asking stupid questions." Tool belt commented.
"What are you going to do then?" Tool belt smiled. "This!" He exclaimed. I don't know how but he lit himself on fire. Leader guy yelled and fell to the floor. Katie raised her arms and vines strapped him to the ground.
Moments later all the demigods were gone. Including my now former friends.