Chapter Nineteen

Yoongi

I watch the captain rush out of the room with the bags before glancing back down at Jungkook. He shivers on the cot and clutches his stomach. I eye the blood seeping down his pants as he whimpers in pain.
"I-is he gone?" He whispers, lips pale.
     He's gone. Let me help you. I don't want for him to answer, instead I use the knowledge of I acquired from his mind to search for the items I need. I find them and place them down on the cot. How are you going to hide your fertility from the others?
He peaks his eyes open to look at me. "I-it wasn't suppose to happen here. I think Jin's triggered mine." He cries quietly. "I don't know what I'm going to do..."
I run my fingers through his sweaty hair. Shall I drug you? To ease your pain?
He shakes his head frantically. "Those are only for Jin, Jimin, and y-you."
     Take mine.
"No. I won't. You will need them."
I hiss, frustrated. "I'm giving you mine."
I turn to find the medication but pause as Jungkook's hand reaches out to grab my wrist. I frown. He never touches me. Always tries to avoid it. When he can.
"D-Don't. I'm not taking medicine not meant for me. We don't have enough on this ship and..."
     Then what do you need?
He hesitates, biting his lip and curling up into a ball. "Nothing."
"Liar. Do not forget who you are speaking to. I can smell your lies. I can read your mind." I pause. "I know exactly what you need."
He gasps, sitting up and shaking his head. "Don't. I'm fine. I'll be fine, Yoongi." He pleads.
We both hear the lie. I narrow my eyes and he shivers.
     Jungkook.
Sobbing quietly, he finally relents and climbs off the cot, holding on to me. I jerk his pants off and help him lie down. Climbing onto the cot myself, I push his legs apart and immediately press two fingers inside him, uncaring of the blood oozing from his body.
He jerks, covering his mouth with a hand and his other clenching the sheets tightly as I begin opening him up. His whimpers and pants loud in the otherwise silent room.
      "...Y-Yoongi..." He cries out, muffled behind his hand as he spreads his legs more. "D-deeper..."
     I admire the blush on his cheeks as he avoids looking at me. I skim his mind to find what he really needs from me to make the pain fade. I know he doesn't want to actually voice it.
     I find the spot deep inside and massage it as he jerks and arches up on the table. I press down on it and watch as his cock lurches and leaks on his stomach.
      "T-this is wrong. I can't...we can't...no..." He pleads at me.
     I ignore him, knowing he wants this as much as he truly needs it. If he wants to keep this a secret at all to his superiors then he needs me to do this.
     Doesn't mean I can't enjoy this as well, right? I slowly remove my fingers from his ass and tug my own erection free, stroking it over his wet entrance as he gasps and shudders.
      I press it in, going slow as it's his first time and we reptilians are rather large. He chokes and leans up, watching me enter his body. "Yoongi...I can't! No...we can't do this."
     I lean forward and kiss him, taking his mouth and words rather roughly as I thrust fully inside him. He cries out, wincing. Sweat runs down the side of his face as I begin to move.
     You need this. Stop denying it.
     He wails, digging his nails into my lower back, locking his thighs around my hips. "N-not that...I'm fertile!" He whimpers. "Please don't..."
      I know what he's implying but also have no intention of stopping. I'm claiming the favor he owes of me. We are not as blind or dumb as the Median's believe us to be.
Since the moment of their planets near destruction and extinction, we've been expecting them. Making plans. We would love to expand our race among the stars, share our genius as cunning with much more unfortunate and naive planets.
I took on this assignment for my people to expand our race. Allowing myself to get 'captured'. I had no intention of letting them alter my own body but...I got distracted by the complexity of their little medic. Of his sweet innocent and purenness. His reluctance to do his job.
Of the fact he was cunning enough to save himself by shielding the truth from his own people. It intrigued me. Complicated things.
I let myself get attached. I've chosen him to carry my future genes. I help him, he helps me. Perhaps he doesn't realize any of this yet but he will come to understand. After all, his people are doing much the same with the others.
They think they can alter and impregnate me but I won't let that happen. Jungkook, on the other hand, will be protected by me and my people by carrying my seed.
My race is planning to take over their vulnerable planet and he will be the one to help the siege along. It shall be a win, win—as they say. I get what I want and he will get to remain on his home planet safe and sound.
He also will never have to worry about getting infected by the toxins and suffering. Our DNA is strong and not susceptible to their petty enemies tricks. We are far too superior. My seed will protect his body as it grows inside him.
We also have the cure. When the time is right, perhaps I will be ready and willing to barter with his people for it.
    Either way, I'm content to enjoy the journey with the cute shy little medic. I've got him right where I want him to be. Underneath me and my spell. I know he's attracted to me as much as I make him nervous.
      I slam into him over and over, grunting. I pull out and pull him to his feet, pressing him down over the cot as I slip back in much deeper than before.
      He moans and grasps the sheets tightly, his body bouncing back onto my cock. So sweet. My mind spans out to observe the ship and the whereabouts of all others as my body takes main control of my little medic.
      Wouldn't want to ruin everything by getting caught, would we? I know he fears that.
     "Ah! Ahhh...nghnn...Yoongi!" He spurts milky cum on the sheets as I bite down on his neck, nipping at his sweat slick skin.
     You will cum again for me.
     He whimpers. "T-too much. I can't...please...not inside..." he struggles to form a coherent sentence as I pound inside him, rubbing against that sweet spot.
      I will fill you with my seed and you will take every last drop. That is the favor for which you will repay. I hiss mentally, punctuating my thoughts with hard heavy thrusts inside him.
      He sobs brokenly, collapsing down on the cot as I use his body to completion again and again. His cum drenching the cot.
     I spin him around and kiss him hard—unable to resist. He moans and clutches me as I lift his thighs around me and slam back inside, shuttering and groaning against his tongue as his ass milks my cock, cum drenching his inner walls. The cot scraps against the floor loudly as my body crashes down onto his.
     He clenches around me tightly, panting and shaking. I release him, unable to take my eyes off his wrecked form. His hair a sweat mess, lips bruised and red, cheeks and body flushed and limp. Soaked in our mixed fluids. Blood dotting the sheets as well.  
     I take a moment to compose myself before slipping out. I pull off my shirt and change him into it, tossing away his soiled clothing.
     Threading my fingers through his fair, I opt to be gentle with him now. To calm him and make him feel safe with me.
     Jungkook...
     Sniffling, he turns on his side. Away from me. "D-Don't."
     I will not hurt you. Trust me.
     "You u-used me."
     I pause, frowning. "What?" My surprise causing me to speak aloud.
     "I k-know the truth." He peaks up at me, tears flowing down my cheeks. "I r-read your thoughts. You are using me to invade my own planet."
     I'm shocked. "H-how?"
     "I d-don't know how but it doesn't matter. I won't do what you want me to do. I just can't do it."
     I stiffen. Not liking this development one bit. I grasp his chin gently and force him to look at me. "You do not have a choice, Jungkook. You will do what I want, understood? How does it feel? Having no control over your life and destiny because of an alien?" I smirk. "Your people have no problem doing that to others. I'm only repaying such favors."
      He holds back a sob. "D-Don't do this...please...Yoongi..."
     I lean down and kiss his lips softly. They are wet and salty. You will no longer follow their orders. Follow me only. I will protect you where they would condemn you for lying and escaping those you supposedly trust. You are my loyal to them. You will be loyal to me.