Make Him Want You-25

Start from the beginning

“And why is that?”

“just trust me on this, it’ll be fun, and you can make Harry wish he didn’t end up agreeing to this whole “no touching you for a day”, you’ll make him go absolutely nuts.”

“Danielle, you have a crazy mind” I said laughing slightly.

“So you’ll do it?!”

I gave it a thought. Why not? Sure I’ll be stepping out of my shell a bit but hey, it could be fun right?

“Sure I guess,” I said hesitantly.

She squealed and had a big smile on her face. Her smiles were contagious so I couldn’t help but smile with her.

“This is going to be so much fun!” She said dragging me to the change room with several pieces of lingerie

~

Danielle ended up convincing me on buying two sets of bras and panties. She made sure that I changed into one of the pairs at the mall so when I get home I can go straight ahead.

I was slowly regretting my agreement because I feel nervous. What if he thinks’ I’m being slutty or something?

I guess I’ll just have to go with my gut and hope he doesn’t think that of me. Danielle said that I shouldn’t worry because any guy would love to see me half naked, especially Harry.

I know right now Harry is in our room on the bed watching TV.

“Just do it now,” Danielle said ushering me off the couch.

“I changed my mind.” I blurted.

“Nonononono, trust me you’ll be fine.”

“How do you-”

“Just do it, trust me on this,” she winked and left me standing at the door.

I opened the door and walked in. Harry looked up at me and instantly smiled, sending a million butterflies off in my stomach.

“Hey babe,” Harry said winking at me. I smiled at him. I could tell he wanted me to come next to him but there was still the “no physical contact” rule going on right now.

He groaned silently as he remembered.

I walked towards the closet and pretended to struggle unzipping my summer dress.

“Uhm Harry, could you unzip this for me?” I asked innocently. He probably doesn’t suspect what was going to happen. He probably thinks I just can’t reach the back of my dress.

I heard him hop off the mattress and make his way towards me. He was close to me, but not touching me. He was close enough that I could feel the heat distancing us. I felt his hand touch the top of my zipper as he pulled it down.

Just like that my dressed slipped to the floor.

There I was standing there in my black and pink lace push up bra and panties set. Thankfully he couldn’t see how burning red my face probably was. I could practically feel his eyes gazing down the back of my body, he was making me nervous, and that was for sure.

I felt his hot breath tickle my neck, sending chills down my spine.

I felt his hand make contact with my sides, causing me to automatically spin around so I was facing him.