Chapter-14 : Secrets

Beginne am Anfang

"Rest well baby" Jeongguk whispers and places a peck on his forehead.

___________

Taehyung wakes up in an unfamiliar place, panic floods in his veins but watching Jeongguk coming out from washroom - - - he is relieved.

"good morning pretty" Jeongguk says with a small smile as Taehyung pouts, rubs his eyes and sits up.

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk chuckles when Taehyung lifts his arms towards him.

"Grabby hands" Taehyung glares at him and Jeongguk rolls his eyes but picks him up, carries him towards the washroom.

"Now what?" Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung raises his brow.

"Get out" Taehyung demands and Jeongguk leans closer, clashes their lips together in a passionate kiss as Taehyung gasps.

"morning breath" Jeongguk scrunches his nose.

"You kissed me" Taehyung argues and giggles when Jeongguk catches his lips again, this time it's a sweet kiss.

"I kissed you again and you kissed back" Jeongguk grins and leaves, leaving a Flustered Taehyung behind.

They were having breakfast when Jeongguk's phone rings, it's yoongi and Taehyung tenses up.

"Mr jeon has regained his consciousness back" Yoongi informs and Jeongguk sighs in relief.

"Thank God, when will he get discharged" Jeongguk asks and yoongi tells him that after few weeks.

Taehyung has heard it all and under the table he clenches his fists in anger.

Jeongguk offers a ride and Taehyung agrees, once they get to university - - Taehyung excuses himself.

He drags Haru in library.

"What happened, any news?" Haru asks and Taehyung nods.

"He's out of coma" Taehyung grits his teeth in anger and glares at him.

"How could you miss it! Daewon was sitting right in front of you, I was with Jeongguk and Yoongi was with Jimin - - our plan was so fucking simple" Taehyung barks as Haru rolls his eyes.

"That old man was having fun with his chicks, I couldn't shoot someone else now could I?" Haru sneers.

It was all planned - - - Daewon collabing with Kims, Jeongguk following him and yoongi being with Jimin, Taehyung is well aware of how obedient Jeongguk and Min Yoongi are, and in their presence it would be difficult to shoot Daewon.

"I can't believe it, you were the best shooter amongst us - - how could you miss" Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"Atleast I am not being a whore and roaming around Jeongguk and yoongi unlike you and Jimin" Haru says and Taehyung punches his jaw.

"Don't fucking use that word for me or for my brother." Taehyung warns.

"I have no interest in picking fight with you, I need to inform Jin about this too" Taehyung says and turns around. His eyes widens when he finds the person standing in front of him.

"Yoongi" Taehyung whispers in horror.

____________
I know the last update was very long ago and I apologize for that.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Awww

I'm softie