prologue

He walked in to room with heavy heart. He felt a pang of pain and guilt, seeing his lady love lying on hospital bed numbness. Her eyes glued to the ceiling and her left on her flat stomach, which is used to bulgy before few moments ago.

He sat on the stool beside her bed, taking her one of the soft hands in his hand. She shifted her gaze from the celling to him, feeling his soft lips on her right hand.

They were looking into each other eyes without exchanging words through thier eyes were speaking various emotions.

He widen his eyes noticing foaming at her mouth. Her body was shaking uncontrollably.
Ani...Anika!! He called out her name worriedly, having tears in his eyes.

Nurses barged inside hearing his scream. Sir can you please go and wait outside one of the nurse requested shivay. Glancing at anika once, shivay silently walked out from the room.

Tears slided down from his eyes seeing her body going up and down when doctor gave shock treatment on her. She was fit as fiddle in this morning demanding him to take her to eat ice cream Tonight, but she was lying on hospital bed lifelessly, losing her first child.

He wiped off his tears seeing doctor coming out from the room removing his mask. Doctor how is my wife? He asked worringly.

She is fine now , but doctor paysed.But what doctor, shivay asked worringly
She isn't showing her emotions out!, if she doesn't crying then how her stress level will reduce! If she keep her emotions buried inside then it will lead her to phase of depression and it won't good for her. That's all I will say!
Take care of her
Saying, doctor went from there, leaving shivay broken