7

This chapter is again dedicated to morotajustinne for her seventeenths birthday, happy birthday my girl may all your wishes and dreams come true. And if i could, i would have gave u a proper gift and a celebration... but here is another gift for u😍🎂

Hinata threw up, Gaara ran to her, he leaded her to the bathroom, she was anxious and she was panicking, everything about sasuke gave her shivers.
Sasuke watched as gaara took hinata's and he felt so much fury.
All of a sudden Naruto lunged towards sasuke, and landed a punch on his face, making his lips and nose bleed.
"What the fuck sasuke..." naruto growled.
"I think you deserved that..." Kohta retorted.
"Why are you only blaming sasuke... you should blame yourselves too" Soko spat as she has taken the little toddler, straddled him. But as soon as Akira saw his mother vomit.
He struggled to be dropped, Soko put him on the floor, he crawled then stood up and ran towards hinata.
"MOMMYYYY MOMMYYY" Akira yelled as her ran. Everyone watched as the little toddler wanted to reach his mother.
He was a copycat of sasuke's but with a hybrid Byakugan eye.
Soko looked at them then she said
"He is pretty fond of hinata..." She smiled
"Even though she wanted to abort... as she thought..he'll remind her of your abusive days... the girl is pretty strong and she is happy now because of Akira" Soko spat at sasuke.
"What do you mean by that..." naruto asked in furious tone.
"By what?" Soko asked in a sarcastic tone
"That we should blame ourselves..." Naruto retorted
"You dumb... " sasuke growled at naruto
"You shut up asshole...you rapped her..." Naruto snorted as he pulled sasuke's collar.
"And you didn't even listen to her when she was pleading... you didn't... she asked for your help, you neglected her... i saw her crying because of you... i saw her tortured because of this Hiashi and his sick clan rules, you even hurt her, she was not at fault... i was at fault... none heard her pleads, her agony... just like I when i was little... everyone decided to turn their heads from me... and you did to her naruto, you are not as much as innocent as i am neither is Hiashi..." Sasuke started sobbing and crying hysterically.
Naruto let go of his collar.
Sasuke was right, naruto did neglect hinata... he never loved her that much, he decided to listen to sasuke so he can call off the wedding to be with sakura. Again. He just wanted to make himself guilty free so he choose to believe hinata was cheating.
"You wanted her to leave... and i wanted her to notice my love... and i don't know how to love except by taking what i want... i saw her tortured every single time and you knew that... only you wanted yourself to feel better... so you choose to believe" sasuke said as he kept sobbing.
It was long time ago he didn't quite cry.
"And you Hiashi... you choose to believe because you want an over powered grandchild, for the sake of your sick clan... and sick shinobi rules..." Sasuke started shivering.
And yes, Hiashi only wanted a powerful grand child.
The cruel obsession of power.
"You knew your daughter wouldn't do that, yet you all choose the easiest way, your selfishness, when she has been so selfless..." sasuke continued.
"I wanted her to be mine... i didn't know how to... i made mistakes... if only someone had guided me to show love, affection i would have not chosen this..." Sasuke finally squeezed his knuckles until they showed a trail of blood.
Kohta watched in agony... the heiress has a very bad past. Still she smiled and was gentle, not even tainted.
"Sasuke uchiha... what you did is unforgivable..." Soko finally spoke.
"I know..." sasuke said.
"Neither hiashi nor naruto...you devastated the girl, and left her traumatized... thank god she isn't tainted.. and still can love and show kindness." Soko continued.
"If i could only ask for her forgiveness..." sasuke said in a pleading tone.
Hinata showed up, with gaara supporting her body, and Holding Akira's hand.
"Hinata...I..." sasuke started as hinata looked into his crying eyes.
"Hinata darling... can you listen to what sasuke and all wants to say.." Soko held her hand and lead her to sit down, hinata held her child up.
She nodded
"I am sorry for being an asshole hinata" naruto started
"Hiashi?" Soko said
Hiashi gave hinata a genuine smile and looked down and removed tears. His daughter is exquisite and he was too naive to admit.
"Sasuke?" Soko said.
Sasuke walked and approached hinata. He then crouched on his knees, his both elbows and dipped his head on the ground, just by her feet.
"Forgive me hinata... i deserve your despise, please give me a chance... i was obsessed and wanted you for me... i Love you hinata, you won't find anyone to love you like i do. No one will ever love you like i can... please" He begged more and he was crying.
Hinata hugged her Akira tightly. She started sobbing, then she got up.
"Apology accepted... but none of you earned my forgiveness... until i am buried... i shall never forgive any of you..." hinata sobbed and spat at them
"Where were you naruto when i needed you? Where were you father when i needed a parent to support me, know that my mom won't forgive you for what you did to me... and sasuke... you were the closest to me, i could feel and understand you... i knew you have understood me... you could have won my affection, but my stoned heart will never bleed again." Hinata said and she held up her child, she exited the room with Gaara following.
Everyone starred at her.
"Pretty fair for her..." Kohta said
"If you all want her forgiveness, you should all redeem and atone. You should fix what you have done." Soko said.
"Bu..but what about Akira..." sasuke asked.
He will play his last card, he needs to be with hinata no matter what.
"Discuss it with Hinata..." Soko said.
"But its his child" Hiashi snorted
"When you are at fault, you has no right to choose" Soko spat.
"I believe this meeting came to an end... thank you Soko" Kohta bowed, hiashi as well, Naruto took off all were in turmoil and as a wise man said
Regret is greater than gratitude. Regret will eat them as well as guilt.

Sasuke stayed behind, he wanted to talk to hinata... at least has a chance to see her, so he excused himself with the request of seeing his son.
"You go to the next room, Hinata is with gaara..., i'll prepare us tea" soko told sasuke then she took off.
When Soko looked into sasuke's eyes she knew he actually did love hinata dearly, but what he has done was dumb. There is no excuse can be given but it appears that sasuke is so traumatized that he can't even distinguish love and abuse.
He loved her the wrong way, he claimed her the wrong way. Maybe he as well needs guidance.
His sobbing and pleading was real. He really loves hinata up to no limit.
Hinata is so easy to be loved anyway.

"Can i get in" sasuke asked
Hinata looked up as she saw sasuke approaching, Gaara was at the toilet this instance as hinata was breast feeding Akira.
Sasuke looked as hinata straddling her little child, feeding him, when she saw sasuke she had a scarf to cover her exposed breast.
"What do you want..." she asked coldly.
"May i have some time to see Akira at least?"
" you have no right... you weren't here when he was born and you werent there when i was pregnant, you took me against my will..." hinata said.
"Hinata i am sorry..."
"What shall this sorry do to two years of torture, beating, non consensual sex..."
"Hinata i was trying to show you how much i loved you... i didn't mean to i never knew it was..." and he stopped.
He remembered his former days when he was obsessed to have power, kill itachi and even he was going to kill karin, his comrade many bad deeds he has done. Many because he misjudged everything. And he was in rage.
"Give me a chance hinata" he leaned on his knees and held her hand.
"What are you doing..." Gaara scowled as he saw sasuke holding hinata's hand
"I am talking to my wife" sasuke snorted
"She is not your wife" gaara spat
"She has a tongue to speak" sasuke snorted
"Gaara is my best friend and he can speak instead of me..." hinata snorted
Sasuke looked down distressed.
"Let me see Akira at least... " sasuke begged
"On one condition" hinata said
"You have no business to do with neither me. Nor my Akira, you can see him but you have no right to say anything or even do... " hinata said
"Fair enough uchiha" gaara growled
Sasuke nodded.