"Leave me alone, Rai," Tai snapped.

"Tai, you know what I mean," Raiden said. "You push people away, you always have-"

"Can you blame me?" Tai said and stopped in her tracks. She whirled round to glare at her brother. "You have no idea what it's like to be me! I don't push everyone away for fun! I do it because it's the safest thing to do! I thought you understood that!"

"I do, Tai," Raiden said. "I do, I'm sorry! Tai, you need to stay calm-"

"I know!" Tai growled. "But that's easier said than done!"

"Just take deep breaths," Raiden said soothingly and put his hand on his sisters arm. "Fight it, you know you can."

Tai shook her head and shoved Raiden away from her. "You don't want to be near me, Rai. I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm staying. I'm here for you."

Tai squeezed her eyes shut and gasped. "It's happening," she whispered. "Shit, Raiden, get out of here-"

"No."

Tai looked at her brother and her eyes flashed. "Do you want me to kill you?" She hissed and rushed to the front door. "Don't you dare follow me!"

Tai fled the house and ran into the woods, gritting her teeth and yelling out when pain flooded her body. She fell to her knees and cried out, digging her hands into the dirt.

"Please!" She pleaded. She willed for herself to stay human, but she didn't. She shifted.

And then all she saw was red.

*

"Let's go people!" Kal yelled. He was leaning out of his car window and slapping the roof. "We don't attend school much anymore, so when we do let's try and be on time!"

Indianna rolled her eyes and walked out of the house with Ace. "We're coming!" Ace called.

*Indie,* a pack member said through mindlink. *There's a wolf on the north border going absolutely mental.*

*Who is it?* Indianna asked and stopped walking.

*It's not a pack member, but not a rogue either. It looks out of control! It's only Ethan and I and we're struggling to contain it!*

"Ace, north border. You're needed," Indianna said immediately.

Ace didn't question Indianna. He nodded and ran forward, shifting as he did.

*Harry, I need you to help out with a situation at the north border,* Indianna said. Seconds passed and Harry's large grey wolf flew out of the pack house and into the woods.

*Paul,* Indianna said to the pack member, *Ace and Harry should be with you in a minute.*

*Ace has just arrived, thanks, Luna.*

"What's going on?" Kal called. Him and Kimberly had both gotten out of the car.

"I don't know, but apparently there's a random wolf going crazy at the north border," Indianna said. She dropped her school bag to the floor. "Looks like school is going to have to wait."

"It may not seem like it but I would actually like to graduate," Kal grumbled.

"I fine with not going," Kimberly shrugged and the three of them walked into the woods, preparing themselves for what they might find.

*

Ace arrived to Paul and Ethan who were struggling to pin down the wild wolf. It was only petite, Ace was positive that it was a female, but it seemed rabid. Paul howled when the wolf nipped at him and backed up.