"Tai?" Indianna said. Ace nodded. "That's wonderful. I'm happy for you."

"She's going to be hard work," Ace murmured

"You'd think you would've realised that from knowing Brooke, Kim and I," Indianna chuckled.

"That's true," Ace admitted. "Although, I don't think she's against me. I think she's scared of me finding out whatever she's hiding."

"Just don't push it," Indianna said. "She'll tell you if she wants too, and if she's ready."

"I know," Ace nodded.

"Have you been in her head?" Indianna asked cautiously.

"No!" Ace said immediately. "She clearly isn't trusting and I don't want to risk her not trusting me. I'm staying out of her head until she's ready."

Indianna smiled. "I'm glad to hear that."

"It's so tempting," Ace admitted. He looked guilty.

"All that matters is that you're not going to invade her privacy. No matter how much you want to."

"I really want to know what's going on with her," Ace groaned.

"You'll find out when the time is right."

*

"Raiden," Tai said. She had just entered the kitchen where Raiden was eating his breakfast. "How close are you and Brandon getting?"

Raiden coughed through a mouthful of cereal. "Good morning to you too, Tai," He spluttered. "And why do you want to know? You've made it clear you don't like him."

"His own family member hates him, surely that should ring alarm bells?" Tai said. She opened the fridge and stared at the empty shelves.

"He's explained himself. People fall out in life. It's sad but it happens."

"What exactly as he said?" Tai wondered.

"I'm not arguing with you, Tai," Raiden sighed. "You're stubborn as hell and won't give up. Let's just drop it."

"Would you ever tell him about us?" Tai asked suddenly. She turned to face Raiden and raised an eyebrow. "About... me?"

"I could possibly tell him about us in the future," Raiden admitted. "But I would never tell him about you, Tai, never. I swear. You're the most important person in my life and I would never betray you like that."

Tai nodded. "But you'd tell him about us turning into huge ass wolves?"

"I would. He'd probably think I'm crazy, but I just feel like I can trust him."

Tai pursed her lips and nodded.

"Tai, please, give him a chance!" Raiden pleaded.

"I did," Tai pointed out.

Raiden sighed. "Whatever," he sighed. "I'm happy with him, can you just respect that?"

"It's only been weeks," Tai said. "You hardly know him!"

"Tai, not everyone pushes people away like you," Raiden said gently. "You don't let people in, but everyone else does."

Tai narrowed her eyes, kicked the fridge door shut with her booted foot and walked out of the kitchen.

"Tai, I didn't mean it like that!" Raiden called.

"Go fuck yourself, Rai!" Tai yelled.

"Tai, come on!" Raiden said and followed Tai out of the room. "I'm sorry-"