|Chapter 04|

Chapter 4: Please Me.

Scotty-B walked up to the door and knocked about three times before stepping back. He put his hands in his pocket as the door unlocked. He and the man stared at one another and he spoke, "Rodney Johnson? So Shall I call you Tank Widemen." Tank walked out on the front porch and closed the door behind him.

"Well, I take it Fo still does his hacking and he found me. I knew my little fake lawsuit threat would drive you to finally come see me." Tank stated. Scotty exhaled, "Tank, when are you going to stop?"

"When you admit you did me wrong and dont act like you didnt make your little goons do this to my face in the basement of your casino." Tank replied as Scotty licked his lips and argued, "As much as you wanna believe I hate you that aint the case. Now are you gonna let me in or we gone do this whole scene out here." Tank opened the door and let Scotty in. Scotty walked down the hallway and went into the kitchen. He pulled the checkbook out his back pocket and replied, "Next time you need some money, just call me."

"Will do" Tank said leaning over Scotty shoulder seeing the 10 thousand dollar check.

"Add another zero." He mumbled as Scotty turned around and snapped, "What the fuck have you gotten yourself into? You never ask for over 10 thousand. You still on that shit!?" Scotty grabbed Tank arm and stated at it. Tank snatched away and yelled, "NO!"

"The last time was the last time. I need a new-leg its been 12 years" he confessed knocking on his metalic right leg thru his jeans. After Scotty ran him over after Prom...James quickly paid Tank parents for any medical needs he had.

"I still cant believe I forgave you for running me over, taking my leg and football career future all with it." He stated as Scotty ripped the check and turned around and exhaled, "Jealousy got to me that night and you know why."

"That you could never come to terms to what we had. And I know you really tried to hit Manny when you spotted us kissing"

"And if you wouldnt have pushed him out the way he would have been roadkill. Now here is the check and if you need anything else just call me"

"Promise to pick up?" Tank smirked as Scotty walked off and he did a double take at Tank ass in those tight jeans. Scotty took a deep breath as he heard Tank speak without even turning around.

"Its still fat, yeah I know." Tank said as he turned around and walked over to Scotty and rubbed his dick print as Scotty whispered, "Stop."

"Why? Afraid I still can get your dick hard" Tank seductively spoke as he slowly dropped down to his knees and unbuckled Scotty belt and Scotty exhaled, "Make it quick." Tank pulled Scotty briefs down and started sucking his pink dick head as his dick grew within seconds from 8 inches to a staggering 11.
He stared down as Tank took his dick like a Pro. He bit his lips as he choked the poor boy on it. Tank grabbed at it and slapped it against his lips and confessed, "I missed this dick. Its bigger than I remember."

"The last time you had it we was barely 18 years old...now suck it" Scotty moaned as he threw his head back and took the pleasure Tank was giving him.

Meanwhile, Azeria typed on her laptop as she laid across her bed doing the numbers and submitting the staff of Colby's Cove paychecks. She heard a few knocks at the door and in walked her mother. She sat up as she seen her mother walking in wearing a killer Orange Dress and hat.

"Whats your take? My first meeting is this evening on Marie Sandavals Boat." Franchesca said modeling the dress as her daughter snapped her fingers.

"You kill everything. I hate you. One thing I would say is dont do the diamond necklace takes away from the dress. Wear those diamond earrings dad go for you from Paris last summer." She told her mom and she replied, "You sure?"