|Chapter 03|

Chapter 3: New Business.

"Carry these bags with care. As they are Vintage Hermes." Mia stated as the Moving Company was packing up the truck with their things. Seeing Kenton car up in flames just a day ago was all she needed...and she was honestly relieved that hopefully Kenton habits will be forced to die...or so she hoped.

Kenton walked up beside her and said, "You all packed up?" He ran his hand down her shoulder and she tensed a bit and replied, "Yeah. You?"

"Yup. I do wanna know something...did you mention your training to my brother?" He asled her inquiring about James questioning second before the car blew up in the driveway.

"No. I would never. Let me go check the girls room to see if they left anything" She said as she walked away and he stared back at her trying to get any clue that she was lying. He couldnt tell.

"Fo!" Scotty snapped as he walked off the Casino office floor. He turned the corner and seen his Assistant, Fo, standing before him.

"Sorry I couldnt come in yesterday. Family emergency. What was so important did you handle it?" I asked Fo as he eyed me to walk into my office. I walked in and he closed the door behind me. I turned around on the heels of my Jordans and he spoke, "We had a situation with a customer. He had been counting cards at various tablss downstairs and your security team was a bit rough"

"How rough?" Scotty asked him as he slowly sat down and opened his Macbook air. Scotty loved working at the Casino it gave him this sense of his father. And on the right day he can smell his father signature cologne in the air. He clicked on his email and Fo spoke, "This rough." Fo walked over and slapped a file down and continued, "the guys lawyers sent this to your office yesterday. We have now 24 hours to pay this man half a million dollars or he is filing a suit and going to the feds about your private business here." Scotty head rose up as he was in complete shock. Everyone in Miami never dares to come for a Colby.

"Who is this motherfucker? Does he not know what family he just threatened?" Scotty spoke.

"A Rodney Johnson...before you ask I used my computer skills and found out who this motherfucker is...and we indeed in fact went to high school with him." Fo responded.

"I dont remember a Rodney Johnson at Miami Beach High." Scotty said trying to jog his memory.

"Because back then he went by Tank Widemen. The Tank Widemen you hit with your car after Prom and your Brother covered up. So basically this is revenge so I think if you go and see him this can dealt with. I have the address." Fo told him.

Meanwhile, James stepped out the shower and Franchesca stood in the doorway of the bathroom. She admired and gawked at her husband strong features that glistened in the water that clung on to his body.

"Whats your plans for the day?" She asked.

"I have a meeting with the CEO of the W hotels." He vaguely told her as she crossed her arms as he grabbed a folded towel from the bathroom shelf.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, The Casino brings in close to 100 Million every 6 months. With the cash washing and the staff salaries we bank about 40% of that. If this meeting go well the W Hotel can build right on top of the Casino a Hotel....specifically ran by us...they would just take a cut."

"And how long would the Casino have to be closed for building?" Franchesca asked.

"Only the first 3 months of construction. We can flip that 100 Million to close to 1 Billion. With Kenton running the drugs all over South Miami the bar, docks, and Casino cant wash how much cash is coming in." He explained as he walked pass her into their bedroom.