Chapter 14: What Really Happened

A/N:

So this is the next chapter. Sorry I've been slacking. I was hoping to get it up way sooner but stuff happened. But I hope you guys like this chapter and I hope it's long enough.

Please continue to like and comment. I love reading the new comments. They make me happy. And thank you guys so much for sticking with me and this story. Never thought I would ever get this many reads.

Alright well I'm done. Enjoy loves.

*Caution: unedited. Like really unedited!*

Chapter 14

Jace

Cassidy rushes to get up and she pulls Lace up with her. I wasn't expecting it to get that serious. I thought an argument and a few choice words and the two of them storming out but that. That was just each other coming after one another and now Lace is starting to cry.

Cassidy holds Lace close to her and rushes her inside.
"Fuck you lookin' at?!" I yell at everyone staring at our table. "It's nothin' goin' on. Eat!" They all turn around and the mumbling begins. This should be an interesting rest of the day.

~~~

The late bell rings signaling that lunch is over and you need to be in your designated class. I don't really care that I'm going to be late right now.

I was looking for Cassidy but she's no where to be found and I have no idea where she went with Lace.
So now I'm strolling through the halls, taking the long way back to my next class. Well it isn't really a class, it's study hall. I actually have it with Cassidy. And Brayden. That should be interesting. Maybe I should just skip it.

My feet continue walking anyways.

"Heyyy," a seductively raspy voice says. I turn to the source of it with my eyebrows scrunching together wondering if they were talking to me or someone else.

Then, before I can see who it is, the person reaches out and pulls me into an open room before I can make complete sense of it.

"Whoa!" I say almost tripping from the side step this person made me take to go in the room.

"Ashley! What they hell was that!?" I yell at her as she pushes me back and I hit whatever is behind me. I glance around. We're in a janitors closet. This just looks so cliche.

"Shhh," she whispers seductively. Her finger comes up to my lips enforcing her silencing me.

My eyes glance down at her finger on my lips then back up to her eyes.

"I gotta get to class," I say pushing free of her grip on me. She shoves me back where I was. I look at her crazy.

How is she having that much strength compared to me?

Ashley gets this devious smirk plastered on her face and she bites her lip.

"I really have to get to class," I say trying to get away but she won't let go. I'm restrained in place by her and it perplexes me.

"Or how about you let me take care of you like we use to." Her question comes out as a statement and I can feel her hot breath on my neck. Her lips trailing along my skin.

"Umm, no we really shouldn't be doin' this. And I'm late," I say getting a little nervous. I need to get out of here before someone sees us.

Her hands trail down my abs and to my crotch. I start getting red. "I-uhn."
She begins to rub me through my pants catching me a little off guard.