part 32

**SHODDY's POV**

"Come on Shoddy. Just move on already" the ugly girl muttered and I throw a pillow at her.

"Don't talk to me! You're ugly! My feet was more gorgeous than you!" I shouted at nag kumot ako from head to toe. I don't want to look at something so unsightly because it may damage my eyesight. This King deserve to only look at beautiful and perfect things.

"That damn ugly Peasant Monkey! She didn't even bother to pick me up in this ugly place! Does she want me to be ugly too?!" I kicked the bedsheet and unfortunately nakaupo pala duon si Anika kaya nahulog sya. But who cares? She's just a lowly ugly girl who's not worthy of my attention!

Tumayo ako at hinagis ko din sa kanya ang kumot ko.

"Give the ugly Peasant back to me!" I demanded and she glared at me. "Stop glaring at me or I'll stab your ugly eyes with a fork! You look hideous!" Reklamo ko pa.

"Stop looking for her! She's pregnant with Aarons child already!" Sigaw nya and I frowned when I noticed something. She looks like a stickman! They call this girl a sexy model? Are they blind? Perhaps she's suffering from malnutrition? "And stop throwing a tantrums! My god! How old are you!" It's clear that she's getting irritated but I'm more irritated than her!

"Old enough and definitely older than you!" Sagot ko naman and I throw a book at her. This bed that I'm currently standing on was hard! It looks like I'm stepping on a stone! I want the bed on that Peasants home! It's soft and fluffy!

I'm treated so poorly here! I'm going to runaway immediately but the damn ugly girl was guarding me like a bitch that she is!

"I told you that she's pregnant!" Sigaw nya na naman and thats when my temper snapped.

"Shut the hell up or else I might smash your head in this stone hard bed! Who cares if she's pregnant? I still love her and I always do! I'll kidnap her and I'll hide her so I can keep her for my self!" Sigaw ko and I throw another book at her.

I made up my mind already. I'm going to hide from my two annoying subordinates. I won't come back to Oink Era again. I just want to stay here with my Queen Consort.

"Stop throwing things already!" Sigaw nya na naman at tinalikuran ko na sya.

"You're an eyesore" inis na sabi ko at tumakbo ako papunta sa kusina.

I'm going to get that Peasant and we will hide from my subordinates because I'm sure that they were going to scold me for ignoring their presence. I've already sensed their presence the same day when the poor man and ugly girl went to our house back then.

"That damn bitch hide all the knives in here!" I muttered angrily. She never leave any sharp objects at her house since I've been attempting to cut her fingers to relieve my stress.

There's also a time when she's sleeping and I put my Pet Coconut on her face and when she woked up she freaked out because she have many dark red marks on her face due to the suction cups of Coconuts tentacles. She even called them "hickeys".

What an ass ugly girl.

Anyway, how did Gashin got pregnant?

It's impossible for her and that poor man to meet without my notice! I'm always at that Peasants side!

She always brings me with her whenever she's going out of our house. And I even sneaked at the bathroom when she's taking a bath!

How come she suddenly got pregnant? She can't sneak at night dahil mas nauuna syang matulog kaysa sa akin and that's the reason why I can always touch her body at night without getting slapped.

And she can't even sneak when I'm taking a bath dahil lagi nya akong pinapaliguan at binibihisan.

That poor man can't sneak on our house because I will surely see them.

It's impossible for them to even have a conversation on her cellphone or laptop since I'm always using it to play virtual fish aquarium and to watch battle strategies.

It's unbelievable if she could be pregnant just by thinking about his sperm!

"This is bullshit" wala sa sariling usal ko dahil naalala ko ang alaga kong mga fish. Did they died already? I'm sure that Peasant didn't feed it while I'm gone! My fish was either dead or sick! Coconut will be sad if her brother fish died out of starvation!

"There you are!" Tuwang tuwa na sabi ni Anika nang nakita nya ako.

"How did Gashin got pregnant?" Tanong ko kaagad sa kanya.

"You didn't know?" She asked back and I almost hit her. Is she that dumb?

"Would I ask you if I knew?" The ugly girl shoud really eat. Her body figure bothers me! Baka ilipad sya nang hangin! I should tie a string on her on a windy day and she will be a kite!

"You're too hot headed. It's simply because she undergo on a surrogacy" she answered nonchalantly.

"What is surrogacy?" I never heard that kind of thing!

"Implant of sperms on her. They don't need to have sex to get her pregnant. They just need to gather Aarons sperm and put it to Goshen and that's it" she shrugged as if it's the most common thing to do on earth. "I'm shocked that you didn't know. Aaron told me that you were there when she undergo surrogacy" nagtatakang usal nya kaya napaisip din ako.

When did this King, Peasant Monkey and that poor man went to some place together?

It's clear that Gashin kept a secret from me but I can forgive her. I love her too much and I just want to be with her.

That's right! I remembered now! It's when we went to the hospital!

"How did they gather that poor mans sperm?" Wala sa sariling usal ko.

"He did that thing and he put his semen in a container" paliwanag pa nya at kinuha nya ang laptop nya at nag search sya nang picture "The container looks like this. And of course they put a name on the container para hindi sila magkamali" dagdag pa nya.

"Container" I whispered at unti unti akong napangiti "That's it!" I shouted at pag tayo ko ay biglang may nag doorbell.