part 25

**ANIKA's POV**

Pumasok ako sa isang coffeeshop at umupo sa table kung saan may nag hihintay na lalake. Tinitigan ko sya at napasimangot na lang ako. He really looks like Shoddy and the only thing that looks different was their eyes and hair color. Damn it! Those grayish white hair of Shoddy was totally magnificent and his golden eyes was so mesmerizing! Goshen was lucky to have this guys to herself.

"Selfish bitch" I muttered in disgust. She's lucky enough to have a taste of those two hot guys who looks exactly the same but does she think she could have them both? She doesn't even deserve them!

"So, why did you suddenly called me for? Miss Hernandez?" Tanong nya then uminom sya nang coffee.

"Come on Mr. Aaron. I want Shoddy and I should have him by hook or crook!" He looks utterly confused to what I've just said.

"What does that have to do with me?" Tanong nya. If I know, Ilang years din ang naging relasyon nila ni Goshen and they were planning to get married until Goshen suddenly decided to get married to an 'unknown' man which was surely confusing because their relationship was almost perfect.

Anyway, I concluded that she married Shoddy not because of his looks dahil kung sa mukha ang pagbabasehan, halos magka mukha naman si Aaron at Shoddy so hindi nya na kailangang ipagpalit si Aaron dahil lang duon. If by attitude naman then they were almost the same too. They're unapproachable and both of them acts so  high and mighty which was totally hot in my own opinion. But if it was based on their income then Aaron would win. I did some research and I couldn't find Shoddy on any business related things nor did I find his income. It seems like Shoddy doesn't even work. Maybe she love him? But how did they even met?

"Well, I know that you still want to be with Miss LaVonne--" hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko dahil nag salita na kaagad si Aaron.

"That was her Maiden name. She's Mrs. Banana now. You're one of her business partner so you should be aware that she's a married woman as of now" tumingin sya sa akin at ngumiti.

"I saw you talking to her husband too at the charity event five weeks ago. Don't tell me that you're not aware that she publicly announced her marriage with Mr. Banana at the charity event. It was on every news too" dagdag pa nya. Damn it! I want to slap this arrogant man!

"Well, aren't you too calm and cool after hearing that? I know you still love Goshen" tumitig sya sa akin bago sumagot.

"I do love her. I always do" mahinahong sagot nya kaya napangiti naman ako.

"And as I've said earlier. I want her husband" tinaasan nya lang ako nang kilay kaya muli kong ipinagpatuloy ang sinasabi ko "help me to get them separated and I will give you three percent of our companys share. By doing that you could also get Goshen and you can also marry her after convincing them to file a divorce agreement" masayang usal ko.

I've broke up with my husband when I saw Shoddy at the amusement park. He's hot and if I could get him then I'll be the most luckiest girl to have a hot boyfriend like him. I could show him off to my friends.  His abs was definitely nerve wreaking! He was even hotter than a model!

"I don't need your help. And I could get them separated without doing anything" ngumisi sya sa akin kaya napasimangot ako. Napakayabang talaga!

"How can you do that?" Nagtatakang tanong ko at sinungitan ko pa sya.

"Because she's pregnant with my child already" masayang sagot nya at muli na naman nya akong nginisian at nahulog ko naman ang hawak kong baso.

"How come? You had sex with her while she's still married?" Gulat na sabi ko. So, Goshen was having sex behind her husband's back! She's a cheater and a whore!

"We didn't"

"Then how did you get her pregnant with your child?" I still can't believe it but if I considered it then I think this was a good news for me!

"I told her that she doesn't need to choose between me and that guy because I knew she love him already dahil in the first place hindi naman sya mahihirapang pumili kung mahal nya pa ako. Maybe nanghihinayang lang sya sa pinagsamahan namin kaya  hindi nya ako mabitawan" I can see that Aaron was really sad and it's genuine.

"And I've convinced her to do me a favor before I let her go. And she agreed to be a surrogate mother for my child and after the child was born I will get my baby from her and she could still stay with Shoddy. And she called me two days ago and she confirmed that she's pregnant" dagdag pa nya kaya mas napalapit ako sa kanya.

"You're a genius!" Wala sa sariling usal ko dahil I'm extremely happy!

"No, I'm not. I've just took advantage at her husband and Goshen's confused mind at that time" pag amin nya but who cares!

"How--?" Hindi ko na naman natapos ang sasabihin ko dahil nag salita na naman si Aaron! He's a freaking jerk! Hindi manlang ako patapusing magsalita! What the hell is wrong with him? Bakit ang baby lang ang kukunin nya at hahayaan nya paring magsama sina Goshen at Shoddy!

"Hindi mo ba napansin? Goshen's husband was naive and it seems like he doesn't even know anything about surrogacy. Kasama sya  sa hospital that time nang inilagay ang sperm ko kay Goshen and he doesn't even utter any word of reluctance nor did he do and say anything violent" tumingin sya sa akin and muli na naman syang ngumisi.

"That makes sense" pag sang-ayon ko sa kanya. He did act and talk strangely and maybe he didn't really know what surrogacy means? And  Goshen didn't told him about her plan to get pregnant with her ex-lovers baby? I admire Aaron for executing this splendid plan of his!

If Shoddy knows about this information he will surely get mad at her stupidity! He may even leave her alone! Who the hell wants their wife to get pregnant with someone else baby?

"Goshen can't keep this a secret to her husband for a long time. Her belly will be swollen soon and her husband will surely notice it" mahinahong usal ni Aaron. Damn it! I want to give him a freaking round of applause!

"They might even get divorced and by that time you can take advantage of the situation Miss Anika Hernandez" dagdag pa nya at tumayo na sya at iniwan nya na akong mag isa.

"I can have Shoddy" bulong ko at napangisi na lang ako. That bitch was stupid and I was greatful for that! Who cares if they were taken advantage off?

"Goshen LaVonne Banana was pregnant with Aaron's baby" napatawa na ako dahil sa sobrang saya at tumayo na ako. I need to prepare some things. I need to lure and seduce Shoddy. That hot man that always makes me swoon!

"Shoddy Banana, you'll be mine soon" bulong ko at lumabas na ako sa coffeeshop.