part 6

**SHODDY's POV**

"Don't stare at this King, you Peasant Monkey!" I shuddered in disgust as I glare at this ugly woman. "Do you want to Eat me? I know I'm attractive and all but I'm sorry to tell you that this King doesn't want an ugly Monkey like you" dagdag ko pa. The truth was this Peasant was quite gorgeous unlike the servants in my Palace. Her body was curvy and she's tall but who cares? She doesn't need to know that.

"Oh gosh! I told you to stop sneaking like a freaking Thief! Hurry up Banana and get inside the car or else I won't tour you at the mall!" She shouted as she pointed at the metallic box in front of us.

"Where's the horses?" I asked and she freaking grabbed my hand and she pushed me inside of the metallic box! This Peasant Monkey dare to touch this King!

"Listen King Banana, this thing was called a Car and this is the means of transportation here. Don't panic cause you won't get suffocated there, alright?" Paliwanag nya and I just ignore her cause she's just an ugly peasant. Pumasok na din sya at tumabi sya sa akin kaya umusog ako palayo sa kanya. I might get infected with her ugly face.

"Peasant, you look like a Monkey" I stated as a matter of fact then I looked outside the window of this metallic box and I saw many tall houses and buildings.

"And you're stupid" sabat nya naman. I should really bring the knife wherever I go so I can easily cut this peasants tongue!

"I want a pet" I stated but the freaking peasant Monkey disregarded my words! This ugly woman was being disrespectful to this King! Fine! I'll get a pet on my own!

"Shoddy Banana, Don't make a scene on the mall or I'll freaking toss you in a garbage site. And don't freaking insult me in front of other person" pagbabanta nya sa akin pero dinilaan ko lang sya.

She thinks that she can command this King? This lowly peasant really thinks highly of her self.

"There's so many metallic box in here" wala sa sariling usal ko at itinuro ko ang matandang nag papaandar sa box na ito "you look ugly too. Just like this Monkey besides me" dagdag ko pa.

"Will you shut the hell up Banana! And let me remind you again that this thing was called a CAR! Got it?" She shouted. Oh? She was a hot headed peasant!

"Why are you shouting at this King? You want to eat me? But I don't want an ugly person like you-- Oh! Right! You're not a human cause you're a freaking peasant Monkey!" She thinks that this King will back down on an argument? That's plainly stupid to even think about!

"Oh, poor little Banana. You're about to cry" panunukso pa nya and I sniffed.

"How dare you lowly peasant make this King cry!" I shouted then I sniffed again and she laughed at me.

"Fine, Come here little Banana" pag tawag nya sa akin kaya agad akong lumapit sa kanya at yumakap. This King needs some comfort after being shouted so many times.

"Lowly peasant, you shouldn't shout at this King! I prohibit you to do that from now on!" I declared so I expected that she will obey my command otherwise I'm going to chop her head off of her body.

"Whatever. Come down. Nandito na tayo" utos nya and she guided me palabas.

"There's so many people in here. I want them gone, peasant Monkey. My safety should be ensured first! Maybe there's an assassin hiding within this crowd" bulong ko sa kanya and I walk slowly while looking around.

"I told you to stop sneaking like that! You look like a retarded thief!" Pag ri-reklamo nya at hinila nya ako palapit sa kanya.

Oh? Does she want the people here to get envious of her cause she's standing beside this King?

How greedy for attention this peasant Monkey was?