part 15

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako at hinila ko na si Banana.

"Let's talk some other time Aaron" sabi ko at umalis na kami ni Banana. I don't really want them to meet at all. Their encounter this time was unexpected.

**SHODDY's POV**

I glared at the back of my Queen consort. I could tell that she's having an illicit affair with that guy.

How dare she kiss that bastard right in front of me! I'm her legal husband so she should settle her affair with that bastard as soon as possible!

How could we have a child if she's tainting our marriage like this! I can't accept it! I'll give her enough time to settle it and I won't confront her right now but I'm expecting that she'll stay loyal to me.

Hah!

She's belittling me!

I hope her lips would corrode so that she wouldn't be able to kiss any other guy again! Wait... If her lips corroded then she won't be able to kiss me too? This is ridiculous!

Should I tell this to her dad instead?

Oh! I'm gonna make sure to tell Gashin's dad that she's having an affair with an impotent bastard!

I do need to have a sword as soon as possible so that I could guard my Queen consort properly.

Anyway, I should punish my woman since she dared to act like a wolf in heat ready to pounce on any male right in front of me! I'm not gonna let her off the hook this time!

I sneaked out of our room and I went to the kitchen to find something that I can use to punish my woman.

I'm going to do what the concubines in the Oink era usually do to their enemy!

Of course, I'm not going to stab my Queen consort to death. I'm going to be a widowed man if I did that.

I searched at the cabinets for a while until I found a bunch of medicines. I'm not familiar with those medicines so I just took a sniff on it.

"This will help to cure a fever" I murmured   and I decided to keep it since it could help me in the near future.

Why is it their medicines are round and some were elongated? And it's even solid! In the Oink era we only have liquid medicine and I'm familiar with medicines since I studied it because I need it when we are in a war.

If I let her eat every single medicines in this cabinet then I'm sure she's going to die.

I sighed heavily and I'm about to put it back to the cabinet when I saw a small bottle at the very far corner of the cabinet and I took it out.

The label written on it was "Laxative" but I don't know how to read it.

"Lashativ?" I tried to read it and I think I did read it well. Now, I don't know what Lashativ is so I opened it and I took a sniff on it.

"Ohh! This is what I'm looking for!" I grinned evilly before putting back the previous medicines on the cabinet while I took the Lashativ.

I took a glass of water and I pour everything out of the small bottle into the water.

Hah! I'm going to take a revenge on my Queen consort since she's cheating on me!

I went back to our room while holding the glass of water and I see her combing her long hair.

"Here" I gave her the water and she took it without even looking at me then she drink it.

I was tired when I went down and went back up to our room.

"Hey! You greedy woman! Don't drink it all! I'm thirsty and I need to drink too!" I scolded her at kinuha ko kaagad sa kanya yung glass of water bago nya pa ito maubos and I drink it one gulp.

"You should've drink before going back here" reklamo naman ni Gashin.

"I forgot! Anyway, I'm the one who took that water so you have no rights to scold me!" I argued with her at tinaasan ko pa sya nang kilay. Can't argue with logic, right?

Hihiga na sana ako when I felt my tummy hurt and I remembered that I put a Lashativ on the water that we both drink!

I run to the bathroom as fast as I can before I embarrassed my self in front of my Queen consort and I even heard her running out of our room.

She's probably going to use the bathroom downstairs since we only have one bathroom in our room and I'm still using it.

We were running back and forth in the bathroom for an hour already and I just decided to stay in the bathroom since I'm tired of running back and forth.

"Damn it! I've made the both of us suffer!" I muttered while flushing the toilet. I'm afraid that we're going to run out of toilet paper soon.

And in the end we were rushed to the hospital since she's afraid that we're going to die out of dehydration.