part 19

**SHODDY's POV**

"Will you buy me a lipbalm?" I asked her for the hundred times but this Peasant was acting so absolutely irritating! "Lowly Peasant! How dare you ignore this King!" I shouted at her but she throw my human size banana stuff toy at me bago nya ako iwan. And now, I'm alone at our luxurious room.

"Well, this is not good" I muttered at napaupo na lang ako sa malambot na bed namin. Damn! The Peasant is mad at this King! But I should be the one to be mad at her because she doesn't want to get that dragon for me!

"What should I do" bulong ko. Should I cry or do I need to pester her?

"Damn! What an irritating woman!" I looked at the thing that was making a loud sound and I think it was called as "telephone" and I pick it up. How does this thing works?

"Goshen?" I heard a very familiar voice and I frowned.

"You are the Poor Guy back then, Right? Are you inside of this thing? How did you even fit in this small ugly thing?" I asked while holding the telephone. Yes, it's definitely the ugly guy cause I recognized his voice. I tighten my grip on the telephone at ihinampas ko ito sa table. Maybe I can hurt the ugly guy if I smash this thing!

"Deranged man! Give the phone to Goshen!" He shouted and I shrugged.

Why would I give it to her? And besides she's ignoring me!

"Stinky old man! We're gonna have a baby already so you better back off! She's my woman and I don't want you to steal her from me!" I shouted. Should I put this thing in the bathtub so that this poor guy will drown?

"Listen, I know that you're insane and I don't know where you came from and how did you two got married but she's my girl! If it weren't for you then  I should be her husband instead!" I can hear him breathing and it's kind of creepy! I think he's fuming in anger! I went to the bathroom and I switched the water to fill the tub "I'll make sure to get her back!"

"It's better if you get drowned then" sagot ko and inihulog ko sa bathtub yung telephone.

Paano ba ako makikipag bati kay Gashin? Why is she even mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Or I asked too much to her? Or maybe she's mad cause I want her to get the dragon for me?

I looked around and I saw the shampoo so I grabbed it. Right! I should give this to her as a gift!

Maybe, she wants to get a gift as well!

Lalabas na sana ako sa bathroom but I saw a freaking spider kaya napaatras ako.

"Why are you looking at this King!" I asked it habang dahan dahan pa din akong umaatras at tinitigan ko ito and it's starring back at me too!

"Get away! Leave me alone!" I shouted and it slightly move its hairy little legs! "Don't go near at me! I'm warning you!" Dagdag ko pa and it moved again kaya napaakyat ako sa toilet bowl!

"GASHIN!"

"PEASANT!"

"PEASANT MONKEY COME HERE!" sigaw ko and I started to panic. What if that spider decided to climb this toilet?

"Why are you shouting again! I'm mad at you!" She shouted back and I knew na nasa labas pa din sya nang room namin.

"Peasant come here! Hurry up!" I sniffed at niyakap ko yung shampoo. Damn! I'm going to cry already!

"Stop bothering me!" From the tone of her voice I can tell that she's getting irritated again.

"Peasant! Come here and save this King!" Napaiyak na ako and I heard the door of our room opened.

"What did you do again this time!" She shouted pero hindi pa din sya pumasok sa bathroom.

"I'm going to die!" I sniffed again and I heard her sighed bago sya pumasok sa bathroom.

"Why are you standing there? Get your ass down there!" She glared at me so I cried.

"There's a hairy spider there! It's disgusting! Help this King to kill it!"

"You're too over dramatic!"

"No! I'm not!" I shouted and I watch her throw the spider away.

"Come here little Banana. Don't cry" Ohh I think she's going to talk to me already!

I extended my hands before answering her.

"Come here and carry this King!" I declared and she frowned.

"What? I knew it! You're a freak, Banana! Why the hell would I carry you? You're a grown up man and you're taller than me!" She complained and I whined.

"You're just a Lazy Peasant!" I accused her at hinintay kong lumapit sya sa akin at alalayan akong bumaba sa toilet bowl.

"Can't I be mad at you even just for a day? I'm mad at you and you're causing trouble again!" I looked at her up and down and I frowned. She really looks like a Peasant!

"You're not allowed to get mad at me! You should always take care of me and give me lots of affection so that I won't get lonely" I reached for her breast and she smacked my hands!

"Of course, how can I be mad at you when you're acting so adorable and you're crying already" I think she's not mad at me anymore so I give her the shampoo that I got earlier and she gladly took it from me.

"It's time for this King to sleep. Dapat mo na akong patulugin and you should sing a lullaby for me" utos ko at hinila ko na sya pahiga sa kama. At kinumutan nya ako kaagad "Where is coconut? Get her for this King!" I didn't see coconut for the whole day and I miss her already!

"Not again! Matulog kana!" Napa face palm pa sya at halatang pagod na sya but I really want to see Coconut!

"I insist!"

"No!"

"If you don't let me see Coconut then I won't sleep!" Pamimilit ko pa sa kanya kaya napabuntong hininga na lang sya at kinuha nya na si Coconut at ibinigay nya ito sa akin. Inilabas ko naman si Coconut sa jar at inilagay ko sa bed.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up Peasant! Sing a lullaby for this King!" Naiinis na sabi ko kaya sinamaan nya ako nang tingin.

"Fine Banana! You win!"