part 7

**GOSHEN's POV**

Shoddy is an arrogant King but he have a fragile heart. This silly Banana was a  crybaby and a very sensitive man. Just tease him a little and he'll start to cry his heart out. It will looked like I bullied him but the truth was he was the one who likes to start an argument.

"Why do you keep the fishes in a box like this? You should put this in a pond rather" he stated while looking at the colorful fishes and it seems like he was unsatisfied with what he was seeing.

"This 'box' was called aquarium. If you want to have a pet fish then this will help to keep the small fishes alive" paliwanag ko naman. I might as well teach him while he was not shouting at me.

Habang naglalakad kami ay marami syang itinatanong and I'm really thankful dahil hindi sya sumisigaw ngayon. I can't have an argument with him in this crowded place cause it can ruin my reputation.

Nauuna akong maglakad at nakasunod lang sya sa akin. And after a minute ay kinabahan na ako dahil tumahimik na sya. I know wala sa ugali nya ang pagiging tahimik. He was a gossip king who likes to talk all day long and irritate the hell out of  everyone. He wouldn't stop talking unless he's up to no good.

Pagharap ko kay Shoddy ay napatigil ako dahil hawak nya ang shirt nya and something was moving inside of it and his shirt was dripping wet!

"Oh my gosh, Banana! What did you do this time?" Inis na sabi ko at lumapit ako sa kanya. I already bought some clothes for him back then because the only clothes that he have was an attire for a king. An antique which I can put in a museum or even in an auction house.

"Nothing. You can continue leading the way. Don't disturb this King and don't even let me see your ugly face. Don't mind me." He shrugged habang nakahawak pa din sya sa basa nyang T-shirt.

"You can't just tell me that it was nothing when you look like this!" Sabi ko then I lifted his shirt.

"How dare you touch this King with your filthy hands!" Sigaw nya at lumayo sya sa akin. I gasped at what I saw.

There's a huge octopus inside his shirt and it's tentacles were wrapped around his body!

"Where did you get that, Shoddy? Let's give it back!" We will be labeled as shop lifter if I didn't noticed this!

"I don't want! I want this to be my pet. I already told you that I want a pet but since you're a stupid peasant, you've just ignored this King" sabat nya naman and he shrugged again!

Napatingin ako sa galamay nang octopus na gumalaw at namutla ako dahil napakadami nang red dots sa katawan ni Banana dahil sa suction cups sa galamay nang octopus!

This octopus was lucky because it gets to touch his defined abs!

"Fine! Whatever. Let's go and pay for that" sabi ko at hinila ko na sya and it's a miracle that he didn't even utter any protest!

Pagdating namin sa pinagkuhaan nya nang octopus na iyon ay agad syang nag reklamo nang sinabi namin na ilagay muna nya sa aquarium para hindi iyon mamatay.

"No way! Just give me a little jar with water and my pet octopus can live happily there" he refused to let them pit it in a aquarium.

This Banana was stubborn as hell so we have no choice but to comply with what he want. After that ay binilhan ko ulit sya nang damit.

"Lowly Peasant, from now on you should address my pet Octopus as Coconut. It's her name and yes, this King give that name to her and I even gave her a gender" paalala nya sa akin. His Octopus was a Caribbean Reef Octopus. It has long tentacles and a large mantel and it can change colors according to its surroundings. And it's kinda cute actually.

Ipinagpatuloy na namin ang pag iikot ikot at hindi naman na masyadong naging pasaway si Shoddy dahil lahat nang attention nya ay nasa alaga nya.

The good thing about that was he never paid attention to the people that were looking at him. What if he suddenly noticed them and he started to throw a tantrum and act like a stupid King that he is? What should I do then? What if someone recognized me? I'm Mrs. Banana as of now and what if they started to say rumors that my 'husband' was a freak?