8-Infant bath

Part 1

"TWINS! Eeeeeeek! I can't believe you're going to have TWINS!!!! Congratulations times two! Ha! Anyway I practically had to trash everything for the party but don't worry I had backup cakes and decorations if it was twins. Also for triplets. And quadruplets. Oh, I just can wait for you to see everything! I-"

"BB!"

BB stopped skipping around the mother to be, and turned to Quill. "Ya?"

Quill sighed, "I think you're overwhelming him." He gestured to Error who was at the verge of crashing from the word vomit suddenly thrown at him.

"Oops! Sorry Erry!" BB giggles softly.

Error took a breath and calmed down from the sudden bash of words. After a moment he furrowed his brow. "Erry?"

BB giggled again. "That's my new nickname for you~!"

Quill huffed in amusement at Errors confused look. "Don't worry. He gives everyone the same nickname. Usually by taking out a few letters and adding a y-."

"I do not, Quill! I put a lot of time and effort into nicknames! Like Comy for Comic, Crimy from Crimson, and Soly for Sole-!"

"See my point." Quill snorted as BB puffed up. Error watched them bemused.

BB huffed childishly after a moment before smiling at Error. "Anyway! The party is this way! Some people have already shown up."

Error shrank a little as BB grabbed his hand a tugged him along a snowy path.

They were in BB's AU, were he had set up a party for Error.

What was it called again... an infant bath? Something along those lines.

"Why exactly do I have to go?" He asked trying not to trip. Honestly, if BB wanted him to go, he'll go. But today he felt tired.

Really tired.

All he wanted was a good long nap.

BB giggled happily. "Well you're the guest of honor! A Baby shower is to like, celebrate being pregnant and the guests have gifts for the baby-or babies, for when they're born and stuff! Also there's CAKE!!! Usually the gender of the baby is colored in the cake, like pink or blue, but sense skeletons are usually born in litters we can't do that."

Error grunted then sighed, glancing back at Quill who was casually strolling after them with an amused smirk.

As if saying- you can't get out of this.

He turned away with a scowl, his eyes though gave away his excitement.

He'd never been to an actual party before.

The Mares tried to throw him a birthday party once, but that went up in smokes. Literally. Surprising the Destroyer of Worlds wasn't the best idea.

The party was canceled, seeing as the cake and presents the Mares slaved over for months were caught in the blast. He had to leave as the gang cleaned up what was left of their living room.

He felt horrible after that, but the Mares said it was fine, throwing a movienight a few days later instead.

But now he has a good opportunity to experience one without fucking it up.

He shook himself out of his thoughts as the arrived at BBs home.

Balloons were tide to the pillars of the porch. Soft pastel pink and blues. A white banner was strung up in between them. Painted in silver were two words.