Errors adventures part 1

The next few spoofs will be of Errors adventures with Quill And Dream in between the last two chapters. (So after Error meets Dream but before he meets everyone else.)

Chapter start

Errors cons of pregnancy

Error never really had the need to eat.

Of course ,he wanted to in his earlier years. Food tasted good and gave a healing boost.

But when you're the Destroyer of Worlds, you have a very tight schedule.

So tight in fact he never really had time to eat or sleep or even relax.

When he finally did have that time, Ink being busy helping Dream with the Mares or Fresh, he didn't need those necessities anymore or really remembered what it was like experiencing them.

The gang, especially Nightmare had tried desperately to reintroduce him to these things, especially eating and sleeping, but he never really needed it.

Now, with his pregnancy, those necessities were now actually necessary.

He could sit around all day, not lifting a single finger, and still feel completely exhausted.

A souling needs to absorb magic, draining it from their carrier. Especially if the souling is active.

Sleep is very important in this cycle.

When a monsters asleep, their magic doesn't drain as fast and builds up. This gives nearly twice as much magic for the child to absorb.

He didn't like it. It made him weak. Vulnerable.

But on the other hand it meant his child was healthy and growing. So he could get over it.

Eating was important to. Giving nutrition that the body can't.

More than the need, Error was also experiencing something called cravings.

He absolutely hates them. Finding himself in the kitchen more often than not. It seemed the most he did now was eat.

Quill said it was actually really good for him as he was gaining a more healthy bone mass. Going from fifty or so pounds to ninety something was a big improvement.

All Error felt it though, was fat.

Their was also trouble with cravings at times. Wanting something specific but not knowing what.

The moment he finally finds what he's been looking for only for it turns into garbage on his tongue or after one bite he suddenly looses interest.

It frustrated him to no end.

But nothing could frustrate him more than mood swings.

One minute he'd be watching a simple Tv show, completely calm and relaxed. The next moment he's sobbing uncontrollably over dropping on piece of popcorn. Then he's forcing himself to not punch another hole in the wall because something made him upset on said Tv show before crying again because he dropped another piece of popcorn.

It was like an endless emotional cycle that was more violent and unpredictable than his magic when he has a panic attack.

He could get use to it for the sake of his child.

Master chef Error!

Dream had dropped off a box of cook books to entertain him with new recipes.