Truth truth and more truth -10

Warning if you like pigs be aware there is some bacon talk.
     "Let's play some truth, dare or shot!" Yells Monica. Dang it I spoke to soon.

I just know this is gonna be something interesting.

I groan loudly when Monica says that. Like honestly can't a girl catch a break.

Unfortunately a girl can't. Lillie literally drags me upstairs to where this dumb game is going on. I notice how that Thomas (Ew) Monica (even freaking worse), Jacklin, Mark, Rick and Jacklin are already sitting down.

Lillie, Nate, Rachel and I sit down. Monica gives me that obnoxious smile of hers. I understand I'm being kinda rude but I honestly don't care.

"Alright boys and females and of course my amazing fiancé." Monica says winking at Thomas and I actually gag. "Who wants to start first?"

Thomas raises his hand "How about new chick?" Looking at Rachel and smiling.

She rolls her eyes "My name is Rachel btw and I'll chose truth!"

"Great! Let's start this off easy. Why did you come to our quaint little town?" He answers back ignoring her sass.

"Well I'm just visiting while my best friend moves back into town." I smile and playfully push her.

Next it goes Nate who chooses dare and he has to attempt to do a cartwheel. Rick then has to scream his love for bacon. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Favorite lines "Hello my fellow Bacon enthusiasts". "Bacon is Love! Bacon is life boys!" "Pigs who?" "The real way to a mans heart is bacon!"

After that fiasco Monica asked me "truth or dare?"

I decided to pick truth. "Well you haven't been in town for quite a while what really happened during all those years."

I laughed "You want me to repeat years of my life? I believe the rules are one question."

She sneers and instead asks "Have you had a boyfriend or girlfriend not judging. And why did it that relationship end or are you still together?"

I loudly exhale "I mean yeah I had a boyfriend. It ended because he was a jerk. Point blank the end."

Flash back

I run inside so excited to see Shawn. He makes me so happy he's the perfect guy. "Shawn!"  I yell.

I hear shuffling and gasps in the bedroom. I go to walk inside when a girl comes running out and immediately gets out.

"Shawn?" I timidly ask. Please not again.

He grabs my arms tightly "Babe your home!" I pull away.

"Why the hell was there another girl in our room!"

"Babe, is your accusing me of cheating you better stop now. You know I've taken you in when you've been alone in this town. I don't think you should be yelling at me. NOW APOLOGIZE." He gets angrier and tightens his hold around my arms. I feel bruised.

"Yeah yeah I know thank you." I quietly say. This makes him happy and he tugs me roughly into his arms.

Flash back -  more recently in town

I'm freaking out. I have recently found out that I am pregnant and today I'm going to tell Shawn I'm pregnant.

"Shawn, can you please come here?" I hear his footsteps. "Shawn I'm just gonna come out and say this. I'm pregnant."

It's dead silent. Before my heart breaks " Get out!"  Gasping at him I urge him to explain. "Rosie your a sweet well decently girl and your fun to be around but I don't think I keep you around. The timing for kids is all around wrong."

"Are you kidding me! What happened to being there for me!" I can feel the tears pushing their way out.

"Whatever Rosie just get out. I'll sign whatever papers you need me to if you decide to keep this child." Shawn completely dismissing me.

"SCREW YOU!" I scream as I slam the door.

I walk around for a while until I land in the park. The tears spill and I feel like I'm dying. Drowning with no hope. How could he do this to me. I trusted him. Shawn knows that my past has broken me. I can't breathe. The way he just dismissed me showed me how trusting I am. To many people have pushed me lower and lower.

As the tears fall the sinking feeling of pain and unacceptance (idk if that's a real word but it is now.) glowed on me.

I stay in that park for hours just remembering that me and Shawn have barely been together for a couple months. And I'm going to be careful with who I love.

Present time

The game continues but I'm not feeling it. This party could have been a chance to reconnect with some of my older friends but instead I'm left dwelling on old memories. Silently I walk downstairs and outside. 

The silent night calms me. I notice a presence behind me and I immediately know who it is. The presences used to calm me.

"Hey Rose mind if I stand with you?" Nate says.

Authors note

I am very excited to be continuing this story. I'm still not completely sure how I want this to end. I appreciate all of you so thank you.