Prologue

Rosie's POV
*Instead of reading this book I recommend this same plot just rewritten!!! It's much better and will be updated as I am exited for it! Please check it it out!
   I can't believe it I'm here I'm in Oregon. It's been a little over 4 years since I ran. I ran from the pain of my family. I ran from heartbreak. Funny how I ran from heartbreak only to run straight back into it.

My name is Rosalinda Cornilla Becker. I know fancy that's who my parents are though....

or at least that's who they used to be. I guess I can no longer talk. I don't know them we are strangers.

It's not their fault though it's mine. I was a jerk a real jerk when I was a kid. A kid yeah I'm only 21. But before I left I took all my problems out on my parents Jess and David (my parents).... and my siblings.

I have 3 older siblings. My oldest brother who's now 25 is named Justin. He used to be so protective of me. Threatening any guy who even came to close me. Justin finished his bachelors in engineering and is now working on his masters. He looks exactly my dad with brown hair and dark brown eyes.

His twin is my only sister Sylvia. She's beautiful but can be a real jerk sometimes at least when you steal her ice cream. From what I know she is still undecided in her major and still works at Cocas ice cream shop. She looks exactly like Justin just more feminine.

Finally it's Edward. Edward is 23. He used to be my best friend at least when we were little. Mom said we never went anywhere without each other. How badly I wish that was still true. Edward is starting his degree in programming but he still is focusing on football. He looks more like me with green eyes but he has brown hair while I have blonde.

To be honest this is about as much as I know it's mainly what I've heard from some of my friends that still live here. It's not like I'm mad that's all I know everyone knows way less about me. My friends if I can still call them that update me on some things but I don't have conversations with them.

I've changed.

I've really changed.

And as I drive and look out on the town I really see how much I've changed compared to everything around me.  Everything looks the same nothing has changed. There is still the crooked stop sign on 45th street the ice cream parlor right next to the park. In fact the only that has changed is....
Me. I've changed. Raising quadruplets will do that you.

That's right I've had four kids three little boys and one princess. Any now I'm heading back to home and my family and friends will know the reason I disappeared 4 years ago.

I'm ready to make things right and to give my kids the family they deserve.