The Party -9

Present time

Edward questions me on why I laughed at such a touching moment.

This causes Rachel to laugh and explain because afterwards to make me feel better we rode around in the unused wheelchairs.

Edwards laughs and says "That would be so sick!"

Cain starts laughing to I look back at him to see Lilly tickling him. Smiling at my babies I direct Edward to park near the front of Walmart.

Walmart is such a life saver. (Lol I always shop at Walmart.)

Parking Edward stops the car and runs to get someone of those car carts. My boys would never sit still shopping if we didn't.

Suddenly I get a call. I answer immediately seeing that it's the realtor that's finalizing my apartment.

After the call I squeal and jump on Edwards back. He screams his adorable high pitch scream.

"Eddie!!! My realtor called. I got the apartment!!" I say as he spins me around.

"That's great sis when can you move in?" He answers happily.

"Sometime this week!" Oh I'm so excited this is gonna be great. I jump off his back and run to tell Rachel and the quads the news.

For the rest of the day we go shopping as I spend a little Okay a lot of money to decorate the quads room in. Mom wanted to make up for lost time in their life so she gave me an unlimited budget to buy they rooms.

The quads occupied with their ice cream were little angels while we shopped.

Once I get home I realize something bad. Today is Saturday. The party is in 3 hours and I promised I was going.

"Sis you actually forgot about the party?" Edward asks looking at me in disbelief smiling at him I nod.

He sighs and says "Well you and Rachel go get ready I'll drive us."

"Wait I get to go?" Rachel asks. Laughing I pull her upstairs as an answer.

We decide on wearing similar outfits. Rachel wearing a cute red flower romper and heeled black boots. I am wearing a grey flower romper with sandal heels.

^Rachels outfit

^Rachels outfit