Hospital - 1

Rosie's POV

As I drive down town towards the hospital I can't help but shake in my boots. Okay figuratively because I'm wearing heels but I am scared.....

terrified.

I never would have come back here if I didn't get that Facebook message from mom.

She's tried contacting me a few times but after a while she gave up.

They all give up.

Everyone gives up on me eventually.

Mom contacted me telling me that dad was in the hospital. Apparently while working construction a part of the building fell on him. But luckily he was wearing protective gear and is okay.

I was so scared when I first read it. It made me realize how badly I've missed my family.

So I packed my bags jumped in my car and left.

I took the quads (her quadruplets) to my friends Rachel house before. I may be ready to come back here but I'm not ready to show my family my kids. I want to tell them first.

Pulling into the hospital parking lot I notice that it's pretty empty. I guess I'm used to California hospitals not this small town of Oregon one.

Reaching for the Handel I decide I need a little more bravery so I face call Rachel. On the 3rd ring it picks up.

"Rachel how are you?"

"OMG Rosie!!! Are you in town? Have you seen your parents? Have you seen him!!!???"

"Woah woah I just got to the hospital. I haven't seen anyone yet..."

"Then whey did you call" Rachel questions shaking my head I laugh and reply

"Oh I don't know it's not like your watching my four children"

"Oooh yeah." She says then yells "Quads your mommy is calling come here!" I laugh as I hear four sets of footsteps running down her hall.

"MOMMY!!" despite all my stress about what's about to happen I can't help but smile as my four babies run into focus.

"Hi my babies how are you today?"

"Mommy mommy mommy gwuess wat we did twoday!" yells the oldest of the four Cain. He's rocking my blonde hair with blue eyes. His face is covered in baby freckles.

Giggling as I watching my next 2 babies Carsten and Rowen fight over who gets to talk to me. They look exactly like Cain but with less freckles. They finally both scream "Aunt Rwachel twook is to the woo!"

"They mean zoo mama." My youngest and only girl Lilly says. She looks likes the boys but with my green eyes. Lillie's always been more mature then boys. She's the perfect little princess . Which I'm thankful for 3 boys is quite a bit to handle.

"Really that sounds like so much fun!" I smile at them "What was your favorite animal babies?"

Cain answers first like always "The zeb... zeb.. ZEBRA! The stripy thingy!" He yells while rolling on the floor gigging. Cain is so easily entertained.

"Ooh that's fun." I say

"Mama mama I like the fwmingwo it was pink!!! I wove pink!" Yells Lilly.

"Well I liked the monkeys they were fwunny!" Yells Carsten

"No way bwro I liked the monkeys too!" Screams Rowen while jumping on Carsten.

"Really wow that's so cool! So you guys are okay and happy?"

"yes mama. We okay We wove Aunt Rachel!" Lilly says while hugging Rachel.

"Okay good." I say looking around and realizing I'm still in the hospital parking lot. "Mamas gotta go But I'll call you later okay babies.." They all four nods their heads "Thanks again for watching them Rachel. I love you all."

"We wove you to mama/mwommy" They all yell then Rachel whispers before hanging up

"Good luck Rosie text me on how it turns out."

I hop out of my car and head toward the front desk while thinking of how luck I am to have my babies.

Flash back - 3 years ago

"Push keep pushing your almost there!"

I scream out in agony "You've said that 3 times already!"

The nurses and doctors crowd around me as I deliver one last push before I hear the 4th first cry of my baby.

"Congratulations it's a girl! You've had 3 boys and 1 girl. Would you like to hold them?"

Covered in sweat in tears I nod my head unable to speak because of how much joy I am feeling at the moment. The doctors pass me all four or my babies laying them skillfully in my arms before walking out and leaving me with them.

Crying as I look at the absolute beauties I have in my arms I whisper "hey it's okay mommy's here mamas here for you. And even though I'm all alone with no one to help me I will raise you and give you all you deserve."

Wiping my eyes I whisper "I'm sure my family would love you. But they don't love me. And I may be being selfish but I don't want you to see how they treat me. And your dad your dad is scum of earth and will never be apart of you life but trust me you don't want him to be." While kissing all of their head I say "I love you Cain. I love your Carsten. I love you Rowen. I love you Lily. I promise you I will do this. I will do this for us."

Back to present

I smile remembering the greatest day of my life. When I arrive at the front desk they tell me  Dads room is 4D. I stop in front of the door say a silent prayer in my head before knocking softly on the door and slowly opening it.....

________________________________

Hey I just want to say thanks for reading my story and please tell me any mistakes you see so I can fix it! Thanks!!!