This is our home. -7

Grabbing her drink I pour it on the floor. I would do it on her hair but I'm not a jerk. "My life is amazing. Sure I may have graduated high school a year late or I've never attended college but at least I'm happy. I got four angels that mean more to me then any amount of money will. So thanks but keep your freaking opinions to your self" but before I go I say "And yes Nate I would love to come to your party on Saturday I'll see you guys then."

After kind of blowing at them I get in my car and start the drive to California. I can't wait to get there all I want is to see my four precious children.

I'm not even thinking about the party....

Of course not.

Nate's POV

"Well I'm going out side for a smoke" Monica say before walking out of Starbucks. My friends start talking again but I don't have the motivation since I saw Rosie yesterday I haven't been able to focus on anything.

"Dude! You there?" Rick yells flicking my nose.

Cringing I rub my nose while giving him a dirty look. Which of course causes Lillie to start laughing.

"Yes guys I'm here I'm just thinking." I say back to them.

"He's thinking of a certain blonde beauty who showed up yesterday." Mark teases me and also flicks my nose.

Punching him in the arm I yell "Stop doing that!! And yeah maybe I am thinking of a certain girl. Can you blame me she just showed back into our lives yesterday out of nowhere."

Jacklin nods her head in agreement. "I feel you Nate all I can think about is how different she looks since the last time, different but good it's a good different."

"I totally agree babe there's a certain light in her eye that wasn't there 4 years ago." Mark says hugging Jacklin.

"But there's also something else behind that. Something she's pushed aside something bad something dark." Anna says speaking up for the first time.

Lillie questions her on the matter. Anna then answers with "I'm sure you guys saw it you were just distracted but her that you missed it. It looked like heartbreak but something deeper to. But the light in her eyes definitely covered it up well."

Before any of us can answer said blonde beauty walks into the Starbucks in a cute yellow outfits that makes her hair stand out. Of course Lillie runs up and hugs her tightly. She tries to bring Rosie to our table but Rosie pulls away and orders her drink.

I watch in awe as Rosie and Lillie walk up to our table.

We all talk for about an hour before I say "Hey Rosie we're having a party Saturday. Do you want to come?"

She looks taken back so I scold myself for freaking her out. Come on Nate what's wrong with you your an idiot. Of course she doesn't want to go to party with you she don't even like looking at you.

I hear Rick laugh next to me which knocks me out of my daze and I see Rosie knocking Monica's drink to the ground.

Rosie then turns around and looks at me. "And yes Nate I would love to come to your party. See you guys then." Rosie then leaves.

I stare in awe as she leaves but soon find myself in a conversation about what she mean when she said 4 angels.

Rosie's POV

I am still mad at Monica when I finally reach California. I can't believe that she would feel the right to judge me after I haven't seen her for over 4 years what a jerk.

As I drive into Rachel's complex I can't believe how excited I actually am. As soon as I park I see the door fly open and four toddlers coming running and bumping out.

Cain like always is the first to reach me. He throws his arms around me as I bend down and say "Mommy!! You actually came home!!"

I smile and soon feel my other three babies wrap their arms around me. Carsten speaks next "Mommy why did Aunt Rwachel have us put all our stuff in boxes?" I look at Rachel and smile in appreciation. Rowen then starts talking "Mwommy I want my toys that are in bwoxes!" I smile and kiss them on their temples and say "don't worry we will take them out soon." Lilly is just content to laying on me. She soon falls asleep along with the boys. I laugh quietly as Rachel and I pick them up and set them in the couch in our old home.

"Rachel I cant believe you helped them pack your honestly the best." I smile and give her a hug as I continue to pack the rest of our things.

"Honestly it's no problem and I'm so excited to see your childhood home. And maybe I'll see the ducks of friends you used to have! I'll sure give them a piece of my mind!" She rants

Giggling I walk with another box to put in the moving truck. She follows me. I am really thankful for Rach she's been there for me since I first ran here. She's five years older then me but so sweet, and she acts a lot more childish then me most the time.

I talk to the movers and thank them for helping me move. They soon drive off as I take one last look at the home I grew to love.

Walking back in Rachel helps me feed the kids.
Cain speaks up after finishing his fish sticks first. "Mommy where are we going and where is all our stuff?" I smile ruffling up his hair and reply with "Babies we are moving to Oregon the place mommy grew up in." They look excited for a moment and Lilly says "Aunt Rwachel too!" Rachel looks sadly down and I know it hurts her to be separated from the quads. "No I'm not moving there." The kids look really sad so she hurry and says "but I'll visit all the time." "Promise?" Rowan asks. "Promise." Rachel says looking at Rowan with a big smile.

This seems to satisfy him and he continues eating.

Soon it's time to leave so we all pile into my car. Rachel's going to fly back in about a week, but for now she's taking the first driving shift. Giving me some much needed rest. I look back at my babies all wearing corresponding outfits with mine and laugh.

"Well Rachel lets get going." I say as she pulls out and we start out drive.

Hours later

It's 5 am when I see the purple of the flowers out our home. I see the storage containment we rented to hold all our things until I finalize the apartment for us.

Pulling in I shake Rachel in the passenger seat "Rach wake up we're here."

She slowly wakes up and then squeals seeing the house I told her so much about. She runs out of the car looking around in awe as I get out and wake up the quads.

Pulling them all out I hear the laughter of my older brother in the house. I suddenly become very excited for my family to come out. "Rachel will you knock on the door then come help me put Carsten shoes back on?"

She nods while Carsten says "Mommy I can pwut my shoes on myself!" These causes Rowen to rip of his shoes so he can put them in himself to.

Suddenly Cain drags them all out of the car. They start running around screaming as they chase each other.

Laughing I grab all their shoes and then close the door. Suddenly I hear the door open and a big gasp is heard.

Cain screams and hides behind my legs. Following Rowen and Carsten run into me. And Lilly runs behind Rachel in the other side of me.

In the door is my family all staring at where the quads used to be. I smile and say "This is our new home babies."