JustinSeagull97: when did i ever say i didn't liked yoongi, that's rite, never

dEsTrUcTiOn101: Look Jungkook, I don't know you as long as Taehyung knows you, but I can clearly tell that you are angry at Yoongi.

JustinSeagull97: why do you bring up taetae

dEsTrUcTiOn101: You really are blind Jungkook. You can't even admit that deep down you finally found someone you liked after the incident that happened two years ago. Your so stubborn that you won't even think about it. You should just confess to Taehyung, I bet he likes you too.

JustinSeagull97: Don't tell me what to do, and don't you dare bring up the incident. You don't even know what actually happened there!

dEsTrUcTiOn101: Wow. Is that why your not confessing to Taehyung? The reason is because your not letting the past be the past? Then I'm glad he left you for that other guy. Possibly you don't even know what happened at the party!
Read at 10:12

dEsTrUcTiOn101: Wait Jungkook! I didn't mean it!

dEsTrUcTiOn101: I'm sorry!

dEsTrUcTiOn101: shit...

I slam my phone onto the counter, mad and angry. I'm on the edge of crying, as I can feel tears coming from the corner of my eyes. Why did he have to bring that up? He knows I don't like talking about it and it makes me like this. I move my head up so it's facing the ceiling, trying not to let my tears fall down on the sides of my cheek. Maybe I did deserve it. Maybe he made the right choice to leave me all alone...

I don't even notice TaeTae looking at me in concern. I am too caught up in my own thoughts that, I don't notice TaeTae repeating and shouting my name either.

"Kookie! Kookie!" TaeTae shouts. He starts waving his fork around in the air trying to get my attention. When he realizes that doesn't work, TaeTae gets out of his seat and hurries over to the my side of the counter. "Kookie!"

I make an effort to hide my feelings and say, "Yeah?"

"Why do you look so sad," TaeTae comments, attempting to see my face.

I just look to the opposite side and pick at my food. "I'm not sad."

TaeTae pouts, "Your lying. Tell TaeTae what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. Everything is perfect," I remark sarcastically, as I leave the kitchen so I don't have to have a conversation with TaeTae.

I don't want to talk to anyone. The more someone talks to me, and the more I respond, it confirms further that I have a bunch of fake people in my life. Starting with my mom, Yoongi, Namjoon, oh wait I forgot, that guy from the incident. Out of all of the fake people I have found in my life, how did I forget that one. The one that affected me the most in my teenage years.

"You didn't even have your breakfast Kookie. At least have breakfast, Google says it's the most important meal of the day," TaeTae says tugging on my arm. I look at him from behind and see his soft, kind expression and his big round eyes.

"I'm not hungry. Why don't you leave me alone just like everyone else does? Learn from Namjoon and Yoongi. Go home TaeTae," I say harshly not even caring if the words coming out of my mouth stung or possibly hurt TaeTae's feelings. Why should I care about his feelings, he'll end up leaving me alone too. At this point, my tears were really close to falling. I just want to mask all my feelings, emotions and thoughts under the covers of my bed, and stay there forever in the darkness.

In the end, nobody actually cares for me anyway, they won't even notice me gone. Everyone only pretends to care for me. Nobody understands me. Nobody loves me. In the end, they turn against me and let me jump off the cliff if I wanted to. In the end, my heart is full of scars, cracks and bruises. Too many injuries that no medicine will cure. After all the repairs, the heart can't take it anymore.

I take TaeTae's hand off my shirt and push him away from me. My feet quickly go to my bedroom, closing the door loudly behind me. I overhear TaeTae open my bedroom door, while I pile up blankets over my head, wanting to drown and view nothing but black. When I'm completely unseen by TaeTae, I let my tears fall. I've cried so many times before, that I learned to cry quietly without making any noise.

The silence and quietness is broken, as the sound of a plate being set onto my nightstand emerges, and I sense TaeTae's hand on my back. Feeling TaeTae's hand stroke my back over the fabric, soothes me, as my tears little by little, disappear.

Gradually, I peeked my head out from the blankets, to see TaeTae peering at me. Without saying anything at all, he picks up a fork full of pancake, and puts it close to my mouth.

"Say ahhh-" TaeTae says quietly.

I open my mouth the slightest bit, but TaeTae shoves the food in my mouth before I can even shut my mouth close. Steadily, I chew the forkful of pancake and swallow it. The minute I finish digesting it, TaeTae lifts the fork again, and places another portion of food into my mouth. Ten minutes later, TaeTae accomplishes in feeding me.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I'm sorry I said all those things to you. I didn't mea-" I say but TaeTae cuts me off.

"It's fine, I didn't mind at all," TaeTae reassures me. "You were there for me yesterday, and you didn't even pressure me to explain to you why I was acting like that."

"By the way Kookie, know that no matter what happens, I'm never leaving you alone. I'll always be here for you, forever"

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
『Word Count: 1545』
『 Author's Note:』

• Ayyy second chapter is up! ( ' ▽ ' )• Thanks for reading this chapter appreciate it!• What do you think the 'incident' is? ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ• Do you see Jungkook's point of view or do you see Namjoon's point of view? Or do you see both? _(┐「ε:)_• Do you t...

• Thanks for reading this chapter appreciate it!
• What do you think the 'incident' is? ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
• Do you see Jungkook's point of view or do you see Namjoon's point of view? Or do you see both? _(┐「ε:)_
• Do you think Jungkook shouldn't have reacted the way he reacted to Namjoon's texts? 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。
• For how Jungkook is acting, do you think he deserves Taehyung?
• i purple you! 💜
〜 strose1311