The Invasion of the Meowtians: The Destruction of Meowers

Start from the beginning

QUEEN KISSA: "Maybe we should leave this creation to those who rather not try to attack it."

ME: "So, you will consider using it, Queen Kissa?"

QUEEN KISSA: "I'll natter it over with King Mao and get back to you."

Just as we were about to say goodbyes, the doors open, and in walks King Mao, with Katjie. King Mao is a large; tan Meowtian, like Queen Kissa, except he has long hair around his crown. He is old fashioned when it comes to how he wants to have Meowers ran, but he adores his Queen and lets her run Meowers how she wants.

KING MAO: (Shouting) "My Queen, Katjie was spotted escaping from the Pokey, yet again. What shall we do with him now?

QUEEN KISSA: "Perhaps he should try out Kitta's latest creation and spend some time doing dirty work, with Kotenka in the Assembly Pit."

KATJIE: (Meowing loudly) "Dirty Work?!"

KING MAO: "I have never been a fan of Kitta's creations, but that sounds good to me."

CHAPTER 3: KATJIE'S PUNISHMENT

KING MAO: "Come Kitta, you and I will take Katjie to see Kotenka for his punishment. I need you to show them both how your new creation works."

As we walk out to the Assembly Pit, you see Kotenka. Kotenka, another small; orange Meowtian with stripes, and is the Assistant to Queen Kissa. She was kind of raised by Queen Kissa. Her parents fell ill, and Queen Kissa could not let her be alone. Therefore, she took her under paw and let her, kind of, take control of the smaller Meowtians and do her own thing.

Kotenka is over by the Flapper Catcher. This thing can fly so fast, those Flappers cannot even see us coming. Flappers are flying nourishment for us. They were always difficult for us to catch on the ground, so I looked through my creation object, and discovered a way to capture them for us through the sky. Thus, giving us many Flapper Catchers.

More of my creations can be seen throughout the Assembly Pit. Back there, we have the Web, which is for catching the Water Bubble Makers. Right here, we have the Ground Squeaker Traps. Both are for Nourishment. Over there, we have the Boulder Lifter Upper. We are not strong enough to lift all the boulders ourselves, so I created it to help us stack the boulders on top of each other to build walls. This really helped our living situations. Twigs were not cutting it for our homes. They did not last very long, because a gust of wind would easily knock them down. With the Boulder Lifter Upper, we were able to have stronger homes to live in.

KOTENKA: "King Mao, Kitta, and Katjie, welcome to the Assembly Pit. How can I be of assistance?"

KING MAO: Kotenka, Katjie here is in line for a new punishment. He keeps escaping from the Pokey. Queen Kissa suggested he be punished to some dirty work with Kitta's newest creation."

Kotenka: Thank you, King Mao, I will take it from here.

KING MAO: (Leaving) "Now I shall go take myself a catnap."

KOTENKA: "Kitta, would you mind showing us how your newest creation works?"

ME: "Absolutely! It is a Pointer Laser to cut boulders and trees."

As I start to point the Pointer Laser at the closest boulder to us, Kotenka and Katjie start getting the same look Pisha had when she first seen it.

ME: "Kotenka! Katjie! Stop! What is going on?"

KOTENKA AND KATJIE: (In a trance) "We want to destroy it!"

ME: (Meowing loudly) "Queen Kissa! I think we are going to have a problem!"