The Invasion of the Meowtians: The Destruction of Meowers

Start from the beginning

Pisha is similar to me with stripes, but she has beautiful long hair though. Pisha sees the good in everyone. Just so loving and trusting. Her parents got lucky with her, because she was so easy to raise. Everyone just loves her, and she has always been so nice to me.

I am considered the wittiest of the smaller Meowtians, but I am not much of a fighter to protect myself from danger.

ME: "Pisha, would you like to come with me to the Fortress?"

PISHA: "I am always up for an adventure."

Therefore, as Pisha and I continue down the pathway to the Fortress, we continue to natter, until our arrival.

CHAPTER 2: The Fortress

Pisha and I have arrived at the Fortress. As we approach the doors, they open up to a dreamlike state. We have a wonderful home outside of the Fortress, but this beats all of that. There are so many cozy places to sunbathe, and lots of nourishment.

Most of the larger Meowtians reside here, because they require special legroom for their activities. To our left, we will find the orange Meowtians with dark stripes playing in the loch, while Old Kass watches over them. On the right, we have the large dark Meowtians, climbing trees. The great Pusa is coaching them. Towards the center, is the Nourishment Quad. It is full of Flappers, Water Bubble Makers, and Ground Squeakers. However, we can only have some if it offered to us. Many of us are territorial of our Nourishment.

Meow! I forgot to mention why I needed to come here. You know how I mentioned I was considered the wittiest of the smaller Meowtians? Well, I came to present my latest creation to Queen Kissa and King Mao. I have created so many things for us. I hope my newest will "WOW" Queen Kissa.

I have been making creations as far back as I can remember. One day, I was strolling along, and stumbled upon a strange object. I am not sure how it ended up here on Meowers though. I picked it up and took it home. Somehow, I understood what it was about. It told you how to make all these cool creations. I was instantly hooked, and knew what I wanted to do with my lives. I think Dr. Kotka found of these objects too. I mean how else could he have know how to rework Nibble?

All of a sudden, you hear a "Rawr". It is Queen Kissa to welcome us.

QUEEN KISSA: "Welcome Kitta, why don't you and Pisha have some nourishment, and tell me all about this new creation of yours."

Queen Kissa is a large; tan Meowtian with paws the size of Pisha and me. She has always been rather fascinated with my creations. King Mao, on the other paw, thinks they are dreadful. They both come from a long line of rulers. They are pretty laid back though. We get to do what we want, just as long as we are not rude or harmful to one another. Katjie does not understand this rule.

I begin to explain to Queen Kissa what I have created. "It is this Pointer Laser that can cut boulders and trees. I think it can help us build smaller buildings."

QUEEN KISSA: "Can we have a demonstration?"

ME: "What shall I cut, Queen Kissa?"

QUEEN KISSA: "How about this lonely boulder is the hall?"

I point the Pointer Laser at the boulder, and it begins the smoke and cut.

Queen Kissa is impressed, but Pisha acts as if she wants to attack it.

ME: (Meowing Loudly) "Pisha, No!" What are you doing? It is dangerous. Why do you not want to attack it?"

PISHA: (In a trance) "I have never felt an urge like this before, and I love everything."

ME: (Confused) "I have never felt the urge to attack the Pointer Laser. I did not think it would be a problem.

ME: "Do you feel the need to attack the Pointer Llaser, Queen Kissa?"