Stop me if you can..

For this chapter

Bold fonts are dialogues

Italics are monologues

Normal fonts are descriptions and fic proceedings...

Inside Rajveer's Room:

Rajveer is packing his materials.. His materials... Materials which he can say as his own... And these includes few pairs of dress, the Uniform which he is proud of, his service revolver, few files related to Naveens case and three photos.... One of Naveen, second of his parents and another of him and Naina which was clicked during the freshers ball... The only physical memory of Naina which he will be carrying...rest all in his heart!

Naina...... Pata hai mujhe.... Tum mujhse beinteeha nafrat katri ho... Aur karogi bhi kyu nahi? Gunehgaar jo thehra Mai tumhara... Bacha nahi paya Mai Naveen Ko..

Mai Jaa raha hoon... Syed kabhi wapis na aane k liye... Lekin Naina waada Raha mera tumse..... Apne akhri saans tak Naveen ki begunahi Ko sabit karne ke liye ladunga...

Intelligence reports k anusar Red Box wahin par hai .. aur us box k andar national security se related kuch bohat important papers... Usi papers k sath chhupa hai Naveen ke traitor na hone ka saboot...

Jaane se pehle tumse agar ek akhri Baar mulakat hota to is Dil Ko tasalli hota... Lekin... Lekin meri saza Syed yehi hai ke Mai tumhe akhir tak dekh na paaun.. he exhales audibly..

Meri saza Syed yeh hai ke..... Ke Mai zindagi bhar akela rahoon....

Waise kehte hai Bhagwan jo karte hain achche ke liye hai... Is ghadi tumhara yaha na hone k peeche bhi Syed koi achchai chhupi ho.. his lips smile into a smile.... Smile of pain.... His throat and eyes dry!

Rajveer Sir............
Nainas voice along with loud bangs on the door brought him out of his reviver..... He turns towards the door in a reflex... His brows creased... And why won't they be?

Naina was avoiding him since that fateful day.. Naina was being extremely rude to him.. He knew he is the reason behind... And so he did never mind and swallowed all her venoms silently..

The more Naina distanced herself from him, the more he fell for her.... The more Naina walked away, the more he aimed to proof Naveen innocent...

But why?

And this time his heart has accepted the reason and his mind not....
It's because He wants to prove his innocence to the woman he loves!

No denial.... His heart ruled his mind in this case... His heart directed his mind to find ways out to proof Naveen innocent, and in turn his innocence..

Afterall his heart has dreamt of a life with her!
An impossible dream........

Naina.... Yaha........ He asks himself... Naina to Nainital me haina.. yaha Kahan se ayegi??
Captain Rajveer...... Your mind is tricking you again......
He smiles...

This is happening since the day Naina left for Nainital... He is seeing Naina everywhere around him.... Her voice keeps ringing around... And he feels himself more attached to her.....

Rajveer Sir... Please open the door... Darwaza kholiye Rajveer Sir.... Please..... Comes nainas voice.... again.....

Nahi..... Yeh vehem nahi ho sakta...  He creases his brows more....
Dekh leyta hoon ek Baar..... Thinking he walks ahead to the door... Unlocking the latch he pulls the door just to find those bright orbs staring impatiently.....