Dreams...... Do they come true?

Rajveer Sirrrrrrr................................

Jerks Naina out of her dream... Sweating profusely.....
Giving blank looks here and there she tried to get rid of the flashes that are getting displayed in her inner mind..
What a horrible dream it was! It really was a horrible dream..... She tried to compose get escalated heart beats...

Wiping off the sweat beads those were making their path from her forehead towards her chin, she turned left to fetch herself a glass of water... But.... Her left side is vacant!

It was then she realised that she was lying on the bed in her bedroom at Nainital and not in KMA hostel....
She turned her head on the other side.. To her utter dismay... The jug was empty...

She slowly carried the jug in her hands, latched the door open and walked to the kitchen to fill the empty space in the jug with water..

But what about the empty space in her heart?

She turned to get back to her room just to find her Baba standing behind her..
Baba... Aap soye nahi? She asked.

Kya baat hai beta? Jab se aayi ho kuch pareshan si dikh Rahi ho.. Naina.... Kya hua beta? Apne Baba Ko nahi bataogi? He asks looking directly into her eyes...
Well Naina is still her little daughter and he can easily read each beat of hers..  And just the mere feeling of her in certain distress worries him more..

Kuch nahi baba... Bus ek Bura Sapna tha... Replies Naina, trying not to look into his eyes..

Tumhe pata hai Mai sapne k baare mein nahi pooch Raha hoon.... Sach batao Naina kya baat hai? Tum.... Yunhi achanak KMA se yaha?
Aur jabse aayi ho pareshan ho....
Says her father holding her shoulder.. A way to convey his feelings, that no matter what happens.. He will be with her.. always . ..

Kuch nahi baba... Aap bekar pareshan ho rahe ho.. Mai bilkul theek hoon..
She tries to smile looking at her father... She tries to console her father with her empty words...

Her father kept staring at her without uttering a word.. as if his gaze would read all her inner mind... Unable to meet his gaze Naina moves a few steps ahead.....

Woh baba... Bohat Dino se soch Rahi thi Nainital aungi... Aage kuch din Diwali k liye classes off bhi hai.. toh isliye.... Isliye chali ayi..
Woh .. Aap logo se Milne ka Dil kar Raha tha bohat....She tried to find a good excuse... To find a reason that her Baba would believe.....hiding her mental distress to herself...

Theek hai beta... Tu keh rahi hai to maine maan Lia.. Lekin Alekh aur Rajveer Ko sath kyu nahi bulaya? Phone par to humesha Alekh aur Rajveer Sir karti Rehti hai . Woh dono bhi aate to Hume achcha lagta..
Khair.... Agli Baar bulana zaroor... Said her father remembering how happy and gay Naina used to be while speaking about her Rajveer Sir and Alekh to them...

Baba Rajveer sir kisi mission par busy the...... Lied Naina... Her voice did tremble a bit.....but that mild shiver got un noticed by her father..

Theek hai beta Abhi jaake soja.. raat kafi ho chuki hai... said her father...

JEE Baba.. aap bhi jaiye... She said and started walking towards her room in a hurry... A trial to escape her father, who would sooner read her... After all he is her father...

Naina........ Called her father suddenly making her turn towards him in surprise... Looking at her, he walked a few steps ahead.... Smiling a bit he looked directly into her eyes.....
Beta, koi pareshani ho to batana.. Mai ek dost ki tarah Salah de sakta hoon.. maine yeh zindagi tujhse zyada dekha hai..sahi aur galat ki Pehchan tujhse zyada hai.. Naveen to ab wapis nahi aa Sakta.. Mai tujhe dukhi aur ghunt te huye nahi dekh sakta.. patting her head lovingly, planting a feathery kiss on her forehead he said again.... Ja beta... Soja....