Back Again...

She reached KMA at 7:30 in the evening... All thanks to the landslides and jam on the way from Nainital to Ambala, thus taking it more than 12 hrs to complete the 6 hrs journey....

And these 12 hrs?.. It has been the longest hours in her life...
Each second seemed so long!

It was then, when she realised that her love for Rajveer Sir is rooted much deeper than her hatered.. her hatered has been superficial..

No.. she didn't hate him for killing her brother... Somewhere deep down she realised that Rajveer had just reacued her brother from the painful life on that very day... On that very moment when Rajveer confessed..

So why was she angry then?
Yeah... She got the perfect reply now....

She was angry because she loved Rajveer...

She was angry because her love has kept a secret from her..

She was angry because somewhere she felt that Rajveer loved Naveen.. may be more than her! Love that is soo selfless and limitless...
He loved Naveen so much that he could easily take his life just to set him free from all earthly tortures and pains..

She was angry because somewhere she realised that she has been selfish all through, just using Rajveer for her mission.. and her Rajveer sir let himself being used without even uttering a word! Selfless love again!

She was angry because deep down she realised it is impossible for her to love someone the way Rajveer loves... Selfless and limitless...

IN KMA

Naina rushed into the mess area knowing it is dinner time.. she was expecting to see Rajveer there.. she was expecting to meet Rajveer..
But to get utter dismay she finds none of the faculty members there other than Suri ji..

And her friends.. as usual sitting around on the chairs surrounding a table... Her chair... Still empty!
But something is amiss!!
Their chirpy nature...
They seemed to be in tension..
Everyone eating, heads hung down..

Hudda... Who left no chance to flirt with girls is sitting quite!
Pooja...the chirpy mobile girl is shut!
Gadget guru Yudi isnot giving any lectures on technology!
No one even noticed her!

What has happened?

Guys... Tum sab itne chupchap kaise? She asks as she pulls her chair to sit..

Arey... Phoolan? Tu kab ayi? Says hudda... He tries to smile... But the smile didn't reach till his eyes..

Bus Abhi... Kuch der pehle..she replies..

Guys baat kya hai? Tum log itne pareshan kyu ho?
Alekh.. tu bata... Kya hua hai?
Ali, Pooja, Yudi?? Kya baat hai? Tum sab itne sehme kyu ho?  She inquires further..

Naina... Yaha solid locha hai... Apun Ko samajh mei nahi aaraha Rajveer Sir Ko kaise samjhau! Says Alekh worried..

Ha.. Phoolan.. Rajveer Sir kisise baat karne ko tayyar hi nahi... Says Hudda now..

Ha... Shalini ma'am also tried... But she failed.... Comes Yudis voice..

Arey akhir hua kya yeh to batao... Tum sab yeh kya keh rahe ho? Aur Rajveer Sir ko kya hua? She raises her voice being terrified now...

Rajveer sir KMA se permanently apna connection todne wale hai..
Pata nahi unke system me Kaunsa virus ghus Gaya.. woh Ladakh Jaa rahe hai kisi risky mission par... Unke Jaan Ko khatra bhi ho sakta hai..
Woh muchhad Nair ne Sir ka Naam ka SMS headquarters me bheja tha is mission k liye.. And kal HQ se orders Aya.. explains Pooja to her..

What the hell? Kisine unhe roka kyu nahi? Kab jayenge woh? She asks scared..

Kal subah rawana honge woh Naina..
Aur Brigadier Chandok ne Rajveer Sir se request ki thi ke woh na jaaye.. BC Apne sources lagwake orders cancel bhi karwa sakte the .
Lekin Rajveer Sir mane nahi..
Says Ali timidly..

Naina... Tu ekbar sir se baat karke dekh.. Syed teri baat Maan jaye.. urges Alekh..

Ha Phoolan... Tu ek baar baat kar na sir se.. Phoolan.. koi nahi chahta Sir us mission par jaaye.. Jan lewa mission hai.. sir k wapas aane ki chances bhi bohat Kam hai sune... Says Hudda with tears in his eyes..

Kya Hudda... Tu bhi na.. kisse bol Raha hai? Naina se? Naina ne to Apne sim se Rajveer Sir ka Naam kaab ka delete kardia hai... Taunts Pooja now..

Dikhai nahi deta tujhe? Naina aur Rajveer Sir ka connection tut Gaya hai? Kitni badtameezi se pesh aati hai Naina ab... She says further

Dekh Naina... Tere aur Rajveer Sir k beech kya lafda hai yeh apun Ko pata nahi... Apun Ko pata karna bhi nahi hai.. apun bus yeh chahta hai ke tu ekbar Rajveer Sir se baat kaar.. Alekh says in a strict tone...

Ha Naina... Plz... Ekbaar jaake Rajveer sir se baat karlo... Syed tumhari baat man jaye.. we don't wanna loose Rajveer Sir Naina.. plz.. go and speak to him once.. plz... Requests Yudi..

Lekin... Sir..... Kya sir meri baat manenge?? Naina asks in a broken voice...

Naina... Sir jo bhi karte hai sab tere liye hi to... Woh Agar kuch kare woh bhi tere liye, woh agar kuch na kare woh bhi tere liye...
Unke liye gaye is faisle k peeche bhi Syed teri hi koi Karan hai... Says Pooja angrily...

Lekin Naina tu sun... Rajveer Sir Ko is mission k dauran agar kuch ho Gaya na..toh Mai tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi.... Pooja warns...

Nahi..... Mai Rajveer Sir Ko kuch nahi hone dungi.. Rajveer sir Ko kuch nahi ho sakta... Naina jerks out and stands all of a sudden making the chair on which she was sitting fall flat down due to the sudden impact...

Kaha hai Rajveer Sir Abhi? Naina asks.... Tears have clouded her eyes...

Syed Apne room mein..... Says Pooja softly now...

And Naina runs to his room... Blindly... Without worrying that it's lights out time.. without thinking that the entire mess is looking at her.. without watching that she is being watched by Suriji surprised..

Well love is blind... And  when one realises his love is in danger, no force can stop him from getting close to his love...

Mai unhe nahi Jane dungi.. unhe kuch nahi hoga... Naveen bhaiyya Ko maine khoya... Ab Rajveer Sir Ko kho nahi Sakti... These words keeps ringing in her mind...

Rajveer Sir..........
She shouts and bangs his doors....
Doors which are closed from inside...